Chapter 19 - Double Date & Trouble

Hey everyone :) as I promised here's the double update. Sorry the last chapter sucked...-.-

WARNING : VERY MATURE THEMES IN THIS CHAPTER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!

Characters belong to Hiro Mashima :)

~ Lucy POV~

"Want to join us ?" Asked Natsu to Gray and Juvia. I was a tad annoyed that he was asking them to join because it was meant to be our date, but maybe it would help relieve the mood a bit.

"Sure, thanks bro." Said Gray taking a seat next to Juvia. Max walked back over to our table after seeing additional people.

"Are you all eating together then ?" He asked handing Juvia and Gray a menu.

"Yes please, we already know what we're having. We looked at the menu online." Answered Gray politely. He didn't seem to have the same reaction around Max as Natsu did, even though Max was  eyeing Juvia.

"Okay, so 1x lasagne and 1x spaghetti bolognese coming right up !" He said after scribbling down the orders and scurrying off to the kitchen.

"You must be Lucy ?" I nodded shyly at the bluenette. "I'm Juvia, pleased to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too !" I smiled. She seems very nice. Gray and her made a perfect couple. They seemed like the sort of couple who never argued with eachother.

"Gray, keep an eye on the waiter, he's a flirt !" Natsu whispered to Gray loud enough for us to hear too. Gray's face tensed and he seemed to be overtaken by jealousy just like Natsu. Oh great. Two jealous boys.

Me and Juvia both sighed heavily and began to start up our own conversation, ignoring the boys. It was awkward at first but  soon we learned a lot about eachother.

I learned that Juvia is a very shy girl who used to have speaking problems which Gray helped her overcome and that she was Gray's maid at first but began to grow closer to him. She said she always had a crush on Gray and that it hurt when he used to bring girls home but that in the end she was happy she finally got with Gray.

"Ne, Lucy, have you and Natsu done....it.... yet ?" She blushed a deep shade of red.

"Not yet...." I blushed equally as red as thoughts of me and Natsu doing that flushed through my head. Baka Lucy, stop thinking like that "what about you and Gray ?" I asked. Her face turned bright red. "Well uhm. Al-almost but Natsu kind of walked in and interrupted."

I made an 'O' shape with my mouth. That must've been slightly awkward...She giggled at my expression and it wasn't long before our food finally arrived.

"This smells delicious." I remarked as Max placed the dishes in front of us. I thanked him along with Juvia while the boys just glared at him.

I kicked Natsu under the table hinting at him to say thankyou. He eventually muttered a barely audible 'thankyou' before digging into his spaghetti. I rolled my eyes at him and began eating my own spaghetti.

"You two seemed to be having a nice chat, judging by all the giggling." Said Gray smiling at us and placing his arm around Juvia's shoulder. So freaking cute.

"Yeah, we were just talking about when Natsu walked into a very heated kiss..." Natsu began to laugh clenching his stomach.

"YOUR FACE WAS PRICLESS NYAHAHAAH" he laughed
while pointing at a very red Gray.

"Sh-shut up." Said Gray attempting to sink further in his seat.

We quickly finished up eating, and laughing, and almost choking due to the excessive amount of laughter going on.