Chapter 15 - Deal or No Deal ?

Hey everyone ! How are you all doing ? I'm finally on my school holidays ! Just for 10 days though..,awkward XD we aren't allowed to call them holidays because apparently to seniors they're called Study Breaks....as you've guessed this is because I have A)a pile of homework from all my subjects and B) I have a NAB after the October break in Maths ugh. How boring !! I'm so bad at maths...

I hope you all enjoy this chapter !! X

Characters belong to Hiro Mashima :)

~Lucy POV~

The sunlight was blaring through the gaps in the curtain bouncing off my face. I clenched my eyes shut trying to block the sunlight out as I was still pretty tired. I rolled over snuggling up to Natsu in his warm chest as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Haven't you had enough sleep ?" Said a voice that didn't sound like Natsu's. I looked up to see a blonde haired guy, or should I say that blonde haired guy. Sting !
---

I woke up panting and searched around me frantically whilst rubbing my eyes.

"What is it~" groaned Natsu, obviously annoyed that I had disturbed his sleep. I couldn't help but sigh a sigh of relief when I saw him.

"Sting-was-here-and-" I said  breathing the words out in disbelief.

"It was only a nightmare Lucy...a very bad one may I add." He laughed softly at his own comment.

"Yeah..." I breathed feeling my pulse go back to normal along with my breathing. "I'm going to go shower." I earned a small nod from Natsu who was still half conscious  and still half asleep.

I wandered off to the bathroom and turned the shower on. It wasn't long before the bathroom filled up with steam. I undressed myself and cautiously hopped into the shower.

"Ahhh that was needed." I exhaled feeling much more relaxed as I began getting changed.

"Don't. Say. Anything !" I heard Natsu's voice boom all of a sudden startling me. I tiptoed to the door and creaked it open slightly to try and to either see if I could see him or hear the conversation better. I know I'm nosy but he's my boyfriend now.

"Fine, I'll be there in 10." He said as he hung up his mobile and shoved it into is jeans pockets before letting out along frustrated sigh.

"What was that about Natsu ?" I said gaining courage to ask him. I know I shouldn't be afraid of him, but he is Natsu Dragneel after all.

"Nothing. I'm leaving now, stay inside. Don't leave the house for any reason and most importantly do not answer the door. Understand ?" He said as he gave me a serious but concerned look.

"Natsu wh-"

"I'll explain later, promise. But now please do as I say." I nodded slowly in return, still confused with the sudden situation. He planted a gentle kiss on my cheek and then left the house without saying another word, leaving me standing there confused and dumbfounded.

~Natsu POV~

I slammed the car door shut, turned the key and headed to the destination where Flare had decided to meet me to discuss the secret she held and threatened to spill.