Chapter Four

Y/n pov

Fear crept into my system. How they talked about this 'Suki', he sounded horrifying. But, his name was Suki! He sounds like a little girl! What kind of horrifying name is Suki? 'Suki, destroyer of worlds. Suki kills millions. DEATH BY SUKI!'
Okay, his name aside, I was scared. They stopped, and suddenly the door slammed open. I yelped, stumbling backwards. A male stood there -it was indeed NOT a girl!-, starring at me with a blank expression. Literally no emotion. At all. It was horrifying. He had light brown hair, and dull, dead looking blue eyes. One part on his hair stuck up. He wore a white sweater and black jeans. A huge white scarf was loosely wrapped around his neck. The ends almost reached the ground, black designs on it. It covered his mouth and one arm...actually...I took a moment to realize he only had one arm.
He starred at me for a what seemed like hours, but in reality was probably a few seconds. WildFire walked away, sliding passed the newcomer. Suki, I guess he could be called. Hello backed up, mumbling about how blood would be all over his room. That simply made my fear worse. The ends of the scarf began to rise, stopping when they reached the white of his shoulders. Then ends ripped, the seams splitting. The ripped shreds twisted and tightened, until four claws formed. Sharp claws. They seemed to almost gleam. Hello backed up, growling about the mess he'll make. I backed up, paying no attention to anything except what was happening in front of me. I screamed when the 'hands' suddenly shot at me, seeming to simply stretch or grow. They both wrapped tightly around my, the claw parts around my neck. I was pulled towards him, less then inches away. I coughed and gasped for air, the whole....thing making it impossible to breath. They scarf -I don't even know if can be called that anymore- tightened, a cracking sound filled the room. Tears fell from my eyes as I tried to scream, but nothing came out. I silently pleaded him to let me go, starring at him with fear, and tear, filled eyes. He starred back at me, the same....emotionless stare. The grip loosened slightly, before tightening more then it should be possible. This time, I screamed, loudly, more cracks filling the room. Suddenly, the scarf loosened all the way, letting me go and retracting back to its original state. I hit the floor hard, shaking badly from the amount of pain I was in, and gasping for air. Suki examined how I was acting, tilting his head slightly, before turning around, and calmly walking away. Laughter erupted behind me. But I was already blacking out, darkness edging my vision. So this is how I die? Various places crushed, my lungs failing? What a wonderful death...