Chapter Twelve

Y/n pov

Suki let out a sigh, rolling his eyes. He got out of the bed, walking to the door, "I'll be back." "Can I come?" I said quickly. He stopped, giving  me a weird look. "I-I mean," I started, "I don't really want to be alone right now." He shrugged, walking out, "You might not want to look." I jumped off the bed, trailing behind him like a lost puppy. He a few quick strides, he stopped in front of the black painted door. He knocked nice, then opened it. "Oh hi!" I heard WildFire chirp -I didn't dare go in-, "Come to break the bed more?" I almost laughed at that. Suki didn't say anything, and I could faintly here Hello grumbling about something. "Is it safe?" I asked, stepping forwards slightly. "Safe enough." He responded. Hesitantly, I walked in. Both males wore boxers, better then nothing. Hello glared scornfully at the bed, which was indeed broken. Suki glared at both of them, being silent as ever. The blakc haired male hissed, yelling something in that same unknown language. "Um...awkward question...how do you brake two beds in less then five minutes?" I asked, eyeing the bed with a critical eye. WildFire laughed, "I don't even know! Magic. Lets just say that." Hello slapped him. "Ow." He whimpered, rubbing his face. "I don't....I just...wow." I shook my head, "I'm glad I didn't say yes to your question." Hello laughed, "So you thought about it?" My face instantly ignited with a dark red hue, "Th-that's not what I said!" "You implied it!" WildFire chimed in. I blushed darker, "N-no I didn't!" "You kinda did." Suki pointed out. "You're not helping!" "I'm not trying to help." I couldn't find a reply to that. "Besides!" WildFire chuckled, snaking an arm around my waist, "I wouldn't hurt you.~" My mouth fell open, and I stuttered to say something. Another arm wrapped around my waist, "Neither would I.~" I looked over my shoulder to see a smirking Hello. I regret following Suki. Said man glared at the two, speaking in a calm voice, "Leave her alone." WildFire snicker, his eyes changing from yellow, to orange, "Oh? His Suki jealous?" "No." He bluntly said, the ends of his scarf twitched. He chuckled again, moving closer to my face. I moved away from him, unintentionally leaning against Hello. WildFire pulled me closer, and suddenly, he slammed his lips against mine. My eyes widened and I froze, not knowing what to do. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Suki twitch, his scarf 'arms' ripping and turning to the claws. He looked like he was about to kill someone. When WildFire pulled away, I was spun around and the same thing happened with Hello. I was still frozen, not knowing how this went from the bed breaking, to me being kissed by both. I was confused and, well, quite startled actually. When he, finally, pulled away. I was panting slightly, my whole face a dark red. Something wrapped tightly around my waist and legs, and I was jerked away from both, right into Suki's chest. He picked me up, walking out of the room and into his. He looked angry, practically fuming. He slammed his door shut, throwing me on the bed, instantly pinning me afterwards. I yelped, shaking slightly. He growled, the scarf snaking around any part of me it could. He lifted his head slightly, glaring into my eyes. His sneer switched to a smirk. He gripped my chin and hungrily , and forcefully, kissed me. I flinched, squeezing my eyes shut. Was this one of the moments his entire mood changed? Whatever this was, It was terrifying. Tears pricked at my eyes. Suki noticed this, and he hesitated, pulling back. I opened my eyes slightly, whimpering out a quiet,  "P-please don't h-hurt me." He frowned slightly, sitting back and taking me with him. He sat me on his lap, lightly tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. He wiped any tears away, then, he kissed me again. Softer this time, wrapping his arm around my waist. He just....stayed like that, waiting for me to respond. To my own surprise, and possibly his, I kissed back. 
I don't know what's more crazy: the fact that two beds were broken in less then five minutes, or that I was kissed by all three demons in the same  amount of time.