Chapter Three

Y/n pov

Before I could react, both grabbed me, and everything went dark. A numbness taking over. It was like I blacked out, but I could feel and hear what was happening. One picked me up, I couldn't tell who anymore. I faintly heard someone call my name, I think it was my mom.  The two demons said something quickly, and suddenly, I had a feeling we weren't in my home anymore. "What do you think he'll do?" One mumbled. "Kill her." In my state of numbness, I couldn't be scared. I could only listen. "You think he'll really do that?" One laughed, "He'll probably just stare at her blankly! Like he does to everyone." "Can he even be emotional?" "I made him laugh once!" "No way! You're lying!" Someone gently laid me down on something soft, pulling another soft thing over me, and soon, the voices fade, and I passed out. 
I woke up slowly, blinking away the slight blurriness. I sat up slowly. I was in a bed, in an unknown room. I  remembered everything that happened, both fearful and happy at the same time. I was happy my mother would live, fearful that I now belonged to two, or more, demons. "Have a nice nap?" I gasped at the sudden voice, snapping my head in the direction it came from. In a dark corner, the black haired one from before stood there, his red eyes glowing slightly. I was scared now, clenching the blanket tightly. He snickered, walking closer, "Tell me, Y/n. Why not just let your mother die? Didn't anyone ever tell you never to summon a demon?" He stopped in front of the bed, beside me. I held back a whimper, "I-I had to do something. I-I promised I'd save her, and that's what I d-die." He sat down, still beside me, "Even if it costs you your life?" I nodded slowly, even more scared. I yelped as he suddenly pinned me to the bed, the thing inches from my face. "Too bad that wont happen." He whispered, a grin curling on is face. His lips brushed against mine. I was...terrified, not knowing what would happen. But before he could do anything else, the door slammed open. "I never thought of you as a rapist." A voice murmured, amused. The one on top of me hissed, getting off. "You don't look like one to stalk little children offering little candies." It was the one from before, the one that looked like fire. "I don't do that! Plus it's not rape if you enjoy it!" "Yes it is." I whispered. "Ah, the girl agrees!" He walked around and picked me up, "Come along sweety, away form the pedophile!" The red eyed one slapped him, "Shut up!" "You never denied that you were gonna rape her!" "Maybe I was!" "Nah! I got dibs in being first! I called it!" The two bickered over who gets to rape me, like I wasn't even there. "U-um....I-I'm still here." I pointed out quietly. The one holding me laughed, "Don't worry dear, no one will touch you." The other mumbled something, but I couldn't here. And I was glad for that. I wiggled out of his grasp, backing up slightly. "um.....W-who are you guys? Like...names?" It was an awkward question. "Oh how rude of us!" The flame like one gasped. he smiled -I didn't trust that smile-, "My name's WildFire. And this is Ja-" "My name's Hello." He cut in, glaring at WildFire. They had strange names, but I said nothing about it. Hello was about to say something, but he stopped. Faint footsteps sounded towards us. "Uh oh," He snickered, "Suki's here."