Chapter Six

Y/n pov

I woke up still being cuddled by the two demons. Hello was awake though, lightly running his fingers threw my hair. WildFire still had his arms wrapped around me, peacefully sleeping. I blushed, actually awake enough to process the fact of what was happening. I couldn't even move, literally. Being smushed between the two -plus I honestly didn't want to wake WildFire up, that may be bad-. I glanced up at the black haired boy in front of me. Hello smiled back, now stroking my cheek. I blushed darker. I was about to say something -whispering of course-, then I unintentionally sneezed. Instantly, WildFire woke up, tightening his grip on me, actually pulling me closer to him. He snapped open his yellow eyes, seen Hello, and snarled, "Get out." He glared back, "You let me in here! So you can't blame me for that!" WildFire  hissed, "And now I'm saying get out. So get out." Hello rolled his red eyes, then disappeared. I starred at where he was, slightly startled by that. WildFire smiled, flipped me around, and held me against his chest. I struggled slightly, however he refused to let go. I blushed darker,  trying a little harder. I finally gave up, sneezing again. He chuckled, getting up and holding me, "Are you hungry?" I nodded, staying quiet though. He walked out of his room, and into a hallway. Walking past a few doors -still holding me-, eventually he walked into a living room looking thing. Gingerly setting me down on a couch, he smiled sweetly, then left to what I think was the kitchen. Shivering, I realized that it was freezing. I curled into a ball the bets I could, trying too stay warm. I yelped in surprise when someone sat next to me. "Calm down, it's just me!" I looked up, seeing Hello, holding a blanket. He wrapped it around me -not before pulling me onto his lap first though-. I didn't even care, I was freezing, and he was warm. WildFire walked back in, holding a plate of what looked like meat. "Here you go." He smiled, handing me it. I eyed it suspiciously, "What is it?" "Food."
"What kind of food?"
"Meat."
"....what kind of meat?"
"Edible meat."
"Where's it from!?"
"Somewhere."
He was just making me mad at this point, "Is this from an animal?"
"You could say that."
".....This is from a human, isn't it?"
"Yes."
"....."