Chapter Thirteen

Finally this gets updated.

Y/n pov

Suki smiled against the kiss, pulling me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck, blushing darkly. A snicker came from above us. Suki pulled away, growling. I looked up. And guess who was one the ceiling? Hello. Of course. He was just chillin. Sitting in the corner...hair not falling or anything. It was like he had his own gravity. "Get out." Suki hissed, crossing his arms. Hello starred at us, "I'm not invisible am I?" "Nope." I said, trying not to laugh. "Oh..um..you don't see me." he disappeared. "He's still there." Suki mumbled. "No I'm not!" Came somewhere in the room. I was struggling not to laugh. "Let's go." Suki said, getting off the bed and walking towards the door. "Aw come on!" Hello once again said from what seemed like everywhere. I scrambled off an followed Suki, giggling slightly. I could just barely see him smile, "We need a Hello proof lock." I ended up laughing. In which he joined in! "Hungry?" He asked after we both calmed down. "Mhm!" He smiled again, "Hope you like (Food name chu like). " "I do indeed!" "Good. And don't worry, it's safe." "DON'T EAT IT HE'LL EAT YOU!" Hello screamed, slamming down from the ceiling. I starred at him, "Uhhhh...what? That...doesn't make much sense. What's the point of feeding me if he'll eat me after wards." "I have no idea!" He yelled, face first on the ground. Suki grabbed his foot and dragged him away, Hello started screaming about something alone the lines of 'cuddle with a struggle'. I stood there, surprised, and confused.... very confused. When he came back, he apologized for that, "I wont eat you. Maybe cuddle." "WITH STRUGGLE!" "HELLO SHUT UP!" "NEVEEEER!" I rubbed my head slightly, walking away. Suki followed, once again saying sorry. "It wasn't your fault." I giggled. "Still, who else will say sorry to you?" I rolled my eyes, "No one has to say sorry. Suki rolled his as well, "Whatever." I giggled again, opening the door to the kitchen. Instantly, I was hit with a metallic smell. I hesitated, gagging slight at the foul stench. When Suki entered, he sighed, mumbling something. I glanced around, looking for where the it was coming from. WildFire was sitting in the corner, he held a wine glass, a red liquid in it. I couldn't tell if it was wine or...something else. He didn't look happy. He was looking at the floor with a mix of anger and sadness. "W-WildFire?" I asked quietly, "You alright?" He didn't respond, taking a sip of the mystery drink. I glanced at Suki, he simply shrugged, whispering, "He's not usually like this." His eyes were yellow, a really light shade of yellow. "What do  we do?" I whispered back. He shrugged again, "Do what you think will help?" Suki didn't seem sure about that, glancing at the boy with a slightly worried face. Hesitantly, I sat beside him, "WildFire? What's wrong?" He slightly shook his head, continuing to look down. He took another drink, looking like he was about to cry. Suki watched a few feet away, his scarf twitching slightly. WildFire hugged his knees tighter to his chest, whispering something. "What?" I asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. He spoke again, a little louder, "I-I got a ph-phone call.....m-my broth-thers comi-ing for a v-visit."