Chapter Fourteen

Y/n pov

A brother? WildFire had a brother. Suki let out a string of curses, covering his face. "I-it can't be that bad....right?" I asked. WildFire scoffed, downing the rest of the liquid, "It's as bad as it can get." He got up, threw the glass into the sink -It shattered- and opened the refrigerator.  He dug threw it a bit, then pulled out an entire wine bottle. -Again, I didn't know what it actually was-. He opened it take a drink instantly. He stood beside Suki, "We gotta get rid of her." He motioned to me. I stood up quickly, "W-what?" "We-re not getting rid of her." Suki hissed. WildFire rolled his eyes, taking another drink, "No, not like that. We have to make her...uh...disappear while my brother's here." "Why?" I asked, taking a step towards them. WildFire glanced at me, "There's no telling what that thing will do. He's....an ass. It'll be best if it seems you never came here." Suki rolled his eyes, "She'll be fine. Lets just leave her be. If he so much as tries to touch her, I'll rip his eyes out." WildFire took a few more drinks, "Th-that sounds nice. But whatever, I-I'm taking a nap." He walked away, slamming into the door frame on the way. I wondered is he was drunk or not. Hello walked in a few seconds later, "Um...why is WildFire passed out on the floor?" Suki explained what was going on. When, he was done, Hello groaned, "Him again!? He just needs to drop dead." He walked away after that, mumbling about helping WildFire or something. "S-so...what's the problem with this guy?" I asked Suki, wanting to know. He sighed, "He's just....mean. He kills anyone who...I guess defies him. Just be careful when he comes. Don't look him in the eyes, don't really talk to him. You know what, don't even go near him." "O-okay? Wh-when will he be here?" A knock filled the quiet air. "Now." He walked out, I followed him, or course, asking what to do. "Just sit down, he most likely already knows you're here, no point in hiding you." So I did, I sat on the couch, watching Suki open the door and say something. Whoever was on the other side said something back. The two talked for a second before he stepped aside, the new person walking in. I got a quick look, taking in every detail. His hair was....actual flames, flickering and moving slightly wildly. It was a light blue around the edges, the inside a darker shade. He wore a black shirt and matching pants. A blue string wrapped around his stomach. It started a dark, almost black blue, getting lighter as it traveled down. The same style of thick string around his upper right leg and lower left leg. As well as his arm. The other had a blakc glove that went to his elbow. His eyes were strange, blue irises, no pupils. It was a dark blue, the whites were a lighter blue. He wore black boots and dark blue laces. He over all looked like WildFire, Except for....everything. "Where's my brother?' He asked with a smirk, looking around. When his eyes landed on me, I flinched, looking down. He chuckled, slowly walking over. "Why's a human here?" He asked with an evil smirk. Suki chased after him, quickly moving in front of me, "It was part of a deal." "Not the usual sell your soul? Take their skin? Strait up killing?" He laughed, pushing him aside and stopping right in front of me. The demon eyed me up and down, drinking in every detail. I almost started shaking, remaining quiet and starring at the ground. The blue thing giggled, "Decide to just get a slave? Tell me, what do you do with her?" Suki glared at him, "Nothing. She's treated as a guest." He smirked again, knelling down slightly and lifting my chin up, forcing me to look at him. "What's your name?" He purred, an glint in his eyes. "Y-Y/n." I answered quietly. He, once again, examined me. "H-hey, leave her alone!" I glanced at whoever said that, WildFire glared from a few feet away, Hello beside him. His brother chuckled, "Oh? Did I find a soft spot?" He dragged me closer. I was scared, to be honest. I didn't know what he would do. Or what he could do. "Leave her alone." He repeated. The blue demon giggled, mumbling, "I wonder how far I can take this.." That's when his hand started to heat up.

Todays Gorecember wont come out, well, today. Sorry, I'm just....really tired.