Fun Facts!

How about a few fun facts about the story?

1. Hello's original style had fingerless gloves, a glowing tattoo, and permanent wings. But of course, when I started writing this, I forgot everything.

2. WildFire, though not stated much in the story, where's a black handkerchief and gloves.

3. The story was originally just going to be a Hello x reader, along the same plot, sorta. 

4. Suki was supposed to be more cold and quiet.

5. The story was originally not going to have Arson in it, he was a last moment thing.

6. WildFire is the most colorful one of the three.

7. The reader was originally going to be tortured. 

8. The reader wasn't going to die.

9. Neither was Hello.

10. PsychoticPerfection wasn't going to be in the story, again, a last moment person.

11. FlameBlast wasn't going to exist, but he did anyway.

12. There was a small chance I would make the reader some how fall in love wit Arson, and vise versa. But it didn't seem like a good idea.

13. GoodBye was a random drawing I once did of Hello, his original style had knives, glass, etc stabbed into his body. This was simply a doodle, I didn't think I would actually use it for anything.

14. Hello is a sadist! (Someone who finds sexual pleasure in other peoples extreme pain).

15. WildFire is an arsonist, not just someone who burns people.

16. Suki was originally going to be an Amnesiac for certain things, but the idea was forgotten/scrapped.

17. Suki was supposed to switch into Ikus more and attack the reader.

18. Hello would call the reader 'Jewel' often, for is origin story explains this idea briefly. 

19. Suki's original name was 'Kafu'

20. As in the story, life is based on a game.

21. The above pictures are the first drawings of Suki, and the doodle of GoodBye.

22. The story was originally supposed to be shorter.

23. Then I changed it to longer.

24. Then it became shorter then I hoped. 

25. And for the last fact: I never thought this many people would like this story :) Thank you for reading it.