Chapter Fifteen -Final Boss-

Enjoy this super long chapter!

Y/n pov

It started out just a warm feeling. Then his hand got hotter. And hotter. And hotter. I started struggling, and his hand dropped to my neck, tightening. I tried prying him away, trying to pull away. But nothing worked. "S-stop!" I gasped, his hand searing hot at this point. No one did anything. No one moved. They all just...watched. They watched as I started screamed, begging the demon to let go. They watched me cry and scream louder. I coughed, hitting his chest weakly. Finally, after what seemed like hours. I fell to the floor, shaking and terrified. No one moved. Everyone just starred at me. I wanted to scream at them. Even if I tried, I couldn't. Not when my neck was like this. It hurt so much. The skin was red and blistering, the skin breaking and bleeding. WildFire's brother laughed, "How pathetic, no one even tried to help her." He was right. Even then, no one moved. Were they scared? Did they even care? What was this thing? How could this one creature scare three demons into the point of not moving? Surely they could take him down? At least help me? The creature laughed again, talking more and walking away. Finally, when he seemed to disappear, someone ran to my side. I closed my eyes, feeling like I would collapse any moment. Whoever it was helped me up, walking me slowly somewhere. They sat me down in a chair, and left. Around me I could hear talking, but I didn't open my eyes. "I told you we should've gotten rid of her." "Where would she go?" "It's too lay now, he'll hunt her down if he notices she's unprotected." "We could take her to another Demon." "No any that wont kill a human on the spot?" "..." "Exactly, we just have to take care of Y/n and watch her at all times. Until we all know Arson is gone." Arson? I was too...tired to think about what that meant. "I found the first aid thing. Sorry it took longer than it should have." "Just fix her." "We can't 'Just fix her'." "Who knows what else he did to her." "What do you mean?" "You think Arson is just a normal Fire Demon? No, he's not." Arson. could that be that thing's name? "I didn't think about that." "He could've easily poisoned her brain without us knowing." One of them put a cold liquid like thing around my neck. It hurt at first, and I whimpered, but then it simply got cold, chasing the burning sensation away. "Why is he even her!? I thought we got rid of him last time." "You obviously don't understand what a Fire Demon is, Hello." "I guess not." "It's like any demon, really. You know, the class system. How there are different tears of demons for every type?" "Yeah, I'm classified as a tear Eleven." "Twelve." "Yeah, I'm classified as a tear Nine, and, even though Arson and I are brothers, he's a tear Eighteen." I couldn't really understand what was happening, but a 'tear eighteen' didn't sound good. "Fire demons 'level up' by killing, or doing bad deeds. Using powers, in Arsons case, burning people to ashes from the inside out, make him earn 'experience.' " "So it's all like a game? You have to earn experience in order to level up and become stronger?" "Yeah, exactly. If you level up enough, you 'unlock' new powers." "I think I get it, it's all just a huge game. A game of life and death. What happens if you never level up, does anything happen?" "Yeah, you die." "Just drop dead?" "No, a soul collector, like Suki, takes whatever soul they have." "How many souls does it take to level fro you, Suki?" "Three hundred. You need more and more souls and you 'level up', as WildFire put  it." "Alright, so lets think of this as a game, right?" "Okay? What are you getting at?" "Lets look at it like this: Arson is just a boss. And we have to fight the boss. You know, defeat the final boss of the game. Then we win! We just need too level up a lot, get stronger, and fight him!" "That...makes a lot of sense, actually." I managed to open my eyes slightly. Hello, Suki, and WildFire were all in...the kitchen? We were in the kitchen? Suki was leaning against the door, possibly making sure no one would come in. The three talked, until Hello noticed I was looking at them. He smiled, "You're alright!" Hello happily wrapped his arms around me, "We were worried he...that's not important." WildFire put a hand on my shoulder, "I'm sorry that happened, you should've been somewhere else." "It wouldn't matter." Suki cut in, "He was already there, even if we decided to take her away from here, he'd already be at the door." Hello agreed quietly. I remained silent, not even knowing if I could talk. Instead, I looked down slightly, seeing some kind of white cloth around my neck. Gauze? Was there gauze around my neck? When did they put that on? "Y/n?" I looked up, "Are you alright?" I nodded slightly, wincing in pain that that caused. Hello frowned, "Saw something." "Ammngh..." I tried. I really tried. He backed up slightly, whispering something to WildFire. He, in return, calmly walked over to the wall. Then he punched a hole in it. I flinched slightly. "So," He started, "How we gonna kill him?" "Staying in the game idea, we need to level up, and....destroy him?" "How?" Suki asked, opening the door and peaking out. He shut the door again, looking back. I tugged on Hello's shirt slightly. He glanced at me, "What?" "M-mmh.." He frowned, then smiled softly, "I got yeah." He rummaged threw a few drawers, before pulling out a small note bad and a pen. He handed them to me, "Write down whatever you want to say." I scribbled down the words, 'You have to find his weakness and use it against him'. Hello read over my shoulder, "That's...why didn't we think of that?" 'I play video games a lot, I know what to do'. He smiled, "We've got our secret weapon." WildFire rolled his eyes, "That's not a secret weapon, that's the poor princess we're trying to save. But she has a point." I glared at him slightly, writing again, 'He's fire, right?' He nodded. 'Then use water.' He frowned, "Y-yeah....but it's not as simple as that." 'Super Water?' Suki smiled, "That could work. If we find water that'll take him down. There we go, he got a plan. We just need to fix the kinks and clean it up. And bam! Done." "Except your forgot one small problem." An unknown voice hissed. Hands clamped to my shoulder, "I'm still here." I instantly looked over my shoulder in fear. Seeing Arson there with a wicked grin. WildFire glared at him, "Don't touch her." He giggled, "What are you gonna do? You clearly can't 'Win the Battle'. Now, lets play this game correctly..." He leaned down to my ear, whispering, "And lets take the poor princess." After that, everything went dark. 
I woke up tied to a chair. I looked around groggily, I was in a dark room. The walls looked scorched. Blue eyes flashed right in front of me. I opened my mouth th shriek, bu all that came out was a quiet whine. Arson chuckled, backing up. His 'hair' caste a blue light into the room, giving in an eerie  glow. He smiled, walking around me. "Do you know how I got the name, 'Arson'?" He asked. He held his hand in front of him, "My real name's BlueFire. Did my pitiful brother tell you that?" I shook my head slowly. He smiled a little more, his hand burst into a blue flame, "Do you even know what the word 'Arson' means?" I shook my head slowly again. "It means a criminal act of setting ones property on fire. But I like to set," He smirked, drawing back his hand and aiming at me, "Everything on fire." He threw it. The ball of flame went right passed my face, just barely missing. He chuckled, "But I must put my urges aside, for now at least. If I'm going to win the....game. Then I'll have to use you." He giggled, walking around me again, "But that doesn't mean I can't have fun with you!" He stopped in front pf me once again, grabbing my chin and making me look him in the eyes. They were black, just...pure black. A nauseous feeling got stronger and stronger and more I look into his eyes. It stayed like that until I dragged my self away, vomiting onto the floor next to me. I closed my eyes tightly, vomiting again, shaking badly. When I opened my eyes, to my horror, it was blood. Not just that...a blakc liquid was in it as well, it didn't mix, like oil and water. Arson laughed at my pain, and smiled a sickly sweet smile, "Heh, this'll be fun. What else can I do with you?" He made me look at him again, his eyes normal, "Hmm...any ideas?" Nothing. "Oh that's right, haha, you can't talk! Ooo! I've got an idea!" He backed up, and juts starred at me. I didn't notice it at first, but the room began getting cold. In a matter of minutes, I was shaking badly. He sighed happily and smiled, "Do you like the cold?" I shook my head quickly. Bad decision. He snickered, "Let me heat it up then." The walls bursted into flames. I tried screaming, only the quiet whine came out. The flames were just out of reach from me. But it was close enough to burn. On  various places on my body, the exact same thing as what happened to my neck happened.  The whole time I was simply quietly whimpering and whining. I was struggling, shaking, and crying. Meanwhile, Arson watched with a laugh. "It would be so much better if you could scream...oh wait, you can!" He snapped his fingers. And instantly, screams willed the air. I screamed louder then I thought I ever could. Arson giggled, mumbling how he wished he had a camera. The flames went away. He snickered, "Having fun?" "N-no." I whispered, "L-let me g-go! P-plea-ease!" He gently stroked my cheek, "I'm sorry, princess, but I can't do that." "Wh-why are we even doing this!?" I demanded. His grin dropped, and his expression turned dark. "You wanna know why?"

-Story Time- 25 Years Ago (3rd person)

Two boys sat together. One had orange and yellow hair, the other dark and light blue hair. The orange and yellows style was swept to the left, across one eye. The other had his hair tied back, the hair itself stopping at the middle of his back. He slung an arm around the other, "How many you'd get today?" "Seventeen!" "I got eight." "Haha, that's why we're better as a team!" He smiled, "Yeah, I guess." He went quiet. "You alright BlueFire?" "Y-yeah. I'm fine." The other, WildFire, smiled, "Okay. Wanna go burn things?" BlueFire nodded half heartily. A few hours passed. Another demon crossed their path, a Fallen Angle. He had long blakc hair and strange eyes. WildFire smirked, whispering how this would be an easy kill. So, the two brothers got in a fighting stance. The black haired boy backed up slightly, he looked terrified. Clearly a newly turned one. 'Fresh Meat' BlueFire thought with a grin, blue fire appearing in his hand. He lived up to his name. The Fallen Angles wings appeared, small and weak looking. They snapped open, and he was prepared to flee. BlueFire was faster, shooting a thick line of fore strait at one. His screams echoed threw the woods. The feathers turning to ashes, skin melting off. WildFire grinned, stomping the ground. Instantly, a ring of fire surrounded the three. When BlueFire stopped....only blackened bones were his left wing. Tears fell from his eyes, and he looked anywhere for an escape. BlueFire nodded to WildFire, who nodded back. Both held there hands to there heart, and fire appeared in both arms. The shot it at each other. The different colored flames hit each other. The flames mixed, turning green. A dangerous weapon. A fatal blow. They both moved in a certain pattered, and just before the ball of flames were thrown, the boy cried out. "S-STOP! P-please! I-I don't wa-want to d-die!" WildFire hesitated, and instantly, the green flames disappeared. BlueFire glared at him, demanding why he stopped. WildFire ignored his older brother, instead walking up to the boy. He held out his hand, "No one wants to die. Besides, we could use a Fallen Angle." And that was it. The battle ended. For the next week. WildFire and that damned creature hung out. All. The. Time. BlueFire was left alone, feeling betrayed. He went into a mass murder that day. Killing thousands and burning everything. Then, with a smile, he looked for his brother. BlueFire was proud of himself, going to tell how many he killed. Something they always did. Something they loved. Something they shared. Something sacred to them. Then, walking into the burned house they shared, that's when it happened. He seen the Fallen Angle and his brother on the couch. He held the smaller against his chest with a smile. Rage blackened BlueFire's heart. He growled, screaming that this stupid creature needed to get out. WildFire tried to reason. But he didn't listen, his hair igniting into the flames they were today. WildFire flinched when this happened, yelling for him to stop. That day, WildFire barely escaped with his life. The Fallen Angle was no where to be seen, only to turn up seven years later. But that's another story. Ever since then, BlueFire never spoke to WildFire again. He killed any living creature he could fine. But why did he act like this? Why did he flip out and kill everything over this? When they were kids, eleven, something terrible happened. They're father killed their mother, killing one of the them. But who? There wasn't just WildFire and BlueFire. No, there was a third brother. The original three flickers of flame. FlameBlast. With green hair and eyes, a happy fourteen year old. He died protecting BlueFire. The father ripped him open, cut him up. And BlueFire watched the entire thing happen. That left him cold and dark. And those twenty five years of him missing, or Arson missing, he changed. He swore he'd kill off his family. Why? He was completely mad. Insane. He lost it. And after those years, only one remained. WildFire.

-Back to present- (Y/n pov)

When Arson was done with his story, his blood was boiling. He was angry. He wanted to kill. I stayed silent, terrified. Arson smiled, "Welcome to this lovely home....enjoy you're stay." And he disappeared. But, not before the walls ignited. 

3rd person -Right after the princess was taken-

WildFire starred at the spot Y/n was just seconds ago. How could he be so stupid. Talking about killing his brother when he was in the room the entire time! Suki glared at the ground. If it was anyone else he wouldn't care. But no, this was Y/n. The one girl who made him feel again. Hello looked down, once again, Arson ruined his life. All felt some form of emotion, anger or sadness. But all could agree on one thing: They all wanted revenge. "We start tonight." Suki announced, "Get what you need and Change. We're paying a visit to the Asylum." He turned, and walked away, to his room. What was he doing? Changing of course! He walked into his room, shut and locked the door. He turned on the light, and knelled beside his bed. He dragged a large book out of the bed. He smiled at the object, flipping to a certain page. He read over it once then repeated the words. It was in another language, or course. But, it meant, 'Change this form to the opposite'. Roughly, it did. The original text was more complex, but that's what it meant. Everything changed for him. His hair turned silver, his eyes turned black. His scarf as well, the black design turning white. He laughed loudly, grinning wildly. The scarf became claws, acting as his arms. he giggled, "It's good to be back." Who was this? Not Suki. But Ikus. 
Hello frowned at his reflection in the mirror. He placed a hand over his scarf, not wanting to do this. But, if it meant saving Y/n...then he'd do anything. He closed his eyes, and in a flash, he ripped it off. Instantly, he changed. His hair got longer, almost reaching his ankles. His eyes turned completely black, no whites. His fingers becoming sharp claws. His canines sharpening. Wings sprouted from his back. One was covered in black feathers, sharp claw like things coming from the ends. The other was bones, the ends, well, ending, in the same sharp claws. He chuckled darkly, tossing the blood stained black scarf across the room, "Lets say GoodBye to that!"
WildFire sat on his bed. His change wasn't amazing or whatever. Nothing like Hello, or Suki. Nah, his hair just became like his brothers, his eyes looking like flames, and well, yeah, that was it. Nothing amazing, nothing like his brother. But hey, he was strong. That's something. And besides, looks didn't matter. Right? Right. He starred at himself with a small mirror, he preferred his eye covered...but oh well. He smiled to himself. He was the only one who was actually himself! Suki became Ikus. And Hello became Goodbye. While he remained as WildFire. At least he was sane-ish. He heard laughing from a few rooms down. Suki maybe. Or Hello? Banging was heard in the room next to him, along with a loud string of curses. No, that was Hello. Well, Goodbye. He probably hit his wings or something. WildFire walked out of his room, he was met by a wall of feathers hitting his face. He coughed out a mouth full of black feathers. A laugh came from GoodBye, who sat on the ground, his one feathered wing draped across his lap, "Oops!" He giggled, getting up and walking down the hall, humming something. WildFire sighed quietly, going off to get Ikus. Both would be completely different people, but they share memories with their 'other side', they they'll know what to do. He knocked on the door, and instantly it slammed open, a grinning Ikus there, "We gonna kill someone!?" "Uh...sure. But remember, Asylum first." "Mhm!" He hummed, walking the same why GoodBye went. WildFire followed, and soon, all three were walking threw the woods. "Why can't we teleport!?" GoodBye wined. Ikus grinned, "The Asylum is protected, so no one can use magic to get there." GoodBye giggled, examining his claws. WildFire rolled a perfectly round ball of fire between his hands. It was like a normal, solid ball. He tossed it up, and caught it. Three hours passed. Three hours filed with psychotic laughter and fire. Yeah, they burned things. Finally, the abandoned Asylum came into view. Thirty years its been....empty. But, one creature still roamed the place. The three walked in without hesitance. "PsychoticPerfection!?" WildFire called out, looking for their...old friend. They walked threw the large are, going down a long hallway. Ikus admired the blood stained walls. GoodBye grinned at the dead bodies. WildFire searched for the monstrosity, his air acting as a light. Finally, when the sound of rapid crawling sounded from above them, then a thump behind them, they stopped, turning around. Someone stood there. It looked up, four eyes flashing dangerously. It cross it's arms, one pair. Another pair was crossed as well, the last simply at his side. "Yo." He said with a smile. He had silver hair that draped over three of the four eyes. A wide grin stretched across his face. That wasn't the only grin. A diagonal mouth went down his chest, another going across his chest. On two arms were more mouths, on his palms. On another two, were eyes, on the tops. An eye was on his shoulder, and another, rather large, mouth running down one of his 'original' arms. He was what was called a 'Created Creature'. Meaning he wasn't born a demon. Well, not everyone's born a demon, they can be turned into one. PsychoticPerfection was a test subject from humans. They made the mistake of going to far. That ended in a blood bath. "Nice too see you all again." He smiled. Ikus agreed, "It's been too long, Psy." GoodBye smirked, "Still decorating, I see." Psy, as he was called, nodded, "Idiot teenagers coming in too make out. Now, I know that you guys wouldn't juts...drop in, what's up?" WildFire explained what happened. After he was done, Psy climbed back onto the ceiling, "Follow me! I've got things you can use!" Then he took off down the hall. The three had to run in order to keep up. Finally, he crawled into a door frame, lighting a fire, filling the room with light. Psy jumped to the ground. WildFire glanced around the room with a smile, skulls littered the ground. Books were stacked on the table, magical ones like Suki's. He had potions. Dragon scales. Rabbit feet. And other things! Psy snickered, grabbing a few bottles. With quick precision, he grabbed a bowel and other liquids, he poured the liquids into it, mixing it with what looked like a tail. "Holy water, mixed with pure angle blood, boom, ultimate Demon killer. Now, it may not kill Arson, but weaken him, so," He grabbed a huge bottle of water, pouring it in, "Mix with water, and you get-" A mini explosion happened, "Arson poison!" GoodBye laughed, "Yes! I love it!" He grinned, pouring it into a small bottle, "You have to get it directly into his eye, fastest way to the brain, a'ight?" Ikus nodded, "Now, how do we do that?" "It's like what Y/n said," WildFire stated, "We have to fight him, weaken him, and-" GoodBye cut in, "Pour the poison in his eye then BAM! He dead!" Psy laughed, "I guess that's a good plan. How yo gonna fight him?" GoodBye cracked his knuckles, stretching his wings out, "With brute strength." Ikus held up with scarf arms, "With strategy." WildFire smiled, "With both. We're gonna win this game!" Psy smiled, "Tell me about this.....Y/n. What is she too you?" GoodBye instantly yelled, "Hello likes her!" Ikus agreed on his end. WildFire smiled, "She's just a girl we care about." GoodBye mumbled, "I do not care about the life of a puny human, Hello does. GoodBye does not." WildFire rolled his eyes, "Well WildFire does not care what you think." "Ikus wants to know why we're talking in 3rd person." Psy laughed, "Wow." The six armed creature picked something else up, handing it and the bottle to WildFire. The demon frowned at the necklace, "What's this?" Psy smiled, "It can bring anyone back to life. Just in case." WildFire smiled as well, "Thank you, Psy." "Anything for my friends." GoodBye smiled, "I guess this is the part where we all leave to kick some fire demon ass." WildFire nodded, "Thank you for the help, Psy." "Anytime."
Another three hours. WildFire knew where hey'd fine Arson. Where else but the house they left behind? Arson knew they were coming, he was ready. By now, the flames were gone, and Y/n was most likely dead. Arson leaned against the door to the house, waiting. And soon, he saw them. The three demons he left behind. Two looked different though. He smirked, they Changed. WildFire too, but as always, he didn't look any different. The two brothers starred at each other. Then, Arson walked closer. He weld his arm out, "Welcome to the Final Boss." Blue fire instantly exploded around him, and he changed. When the flames disappeared....Arson changed. He was bigger, his legs now dark blue flames. Huge wings sprouted from behind him, completely made from flames. His eyes were a pure icy blue color. He giggled insanely, his voice deeper, "Lets play!" WildFire stepped back, flames appearing around his hands and arms. He hesitated, this was it. This was truly the final battle. One seconds too long. Arson took his shot, shooting a jet of flames right at him. WildFire screamed, the flames wrapping around him like a rope. GoodBye ran forward, Ikus beside him. Ikus ran faster, stopping and knelling down. GoodBye used him as a step, jumping off his back and clawing at at Arson. Instantly, the flaming wings wrapped around hi body, and GoodBye collided with it. He screeched, his own wings wrapping around him. But that was what was meant to happen. Just as fast, Ikus was behind Arson, the claws of his scarf raking across his back and face, attacking his eyes. Arson turned his attention to the two, the rope of flame disappearing. "GET DOWN!" WildFire screamed. The two hit the floor, just as a huge wall of fire was created. They just barely got away as it rushed towards the Final Boss. Blue flames covered Arson, protecting him from the flames. But, WildFire pushed on harder. The edges of the flames, the ones touched, turned green. Arsons eyes widened. The green. Instantly, the area exploded. Arson slammed against the house, then hit the ground. GoodBye attacked, slashing his chest open with his wings. Intestines spilled out. Arson stumbled up, "H-hah, I d-don't need those!" He grabbed GoodBye by the neck. Instantly, his hand bursts into flames. He clawed at Arsons hands, about to attack with his wings when the same type of fire rope wrapped tightly around them. He lifted the demon into the air, "I've been wanting to do this for years....Goodbye." A loud SNAP filled the air. The fire went away, and Arson let him go. His lifeless body crumbled to the floor. 
He didn't get up.
Ikus screache,d jumping at him and repeatedly clawed at his flesh. He ripped organs out, intestins, anything. Blood splattered against the ground. Arson just laughed, incaseing in entire body in flames and throwing him to the ground. Screams filled the air. 
Rage instantly fueled WildFire, he did the unthinkable. He put his hands together, and slowly dragged them apart. Between them, was a green ball. Arson hesitated, not believing this was happening. "no!' He screamed, "That's not possible! You-you CAN'T DO THAT!" WildFire grinned, "I'm sorry it has to end like this...Brother." He threw the ball with every ounce of power he could. Arson tried throwing his own fire to stop it...but it only made it bigger. When it hit him, time seemed to stop. A bright light covered the area, and next, a piercing explosion. And a faint scream. When WildFire opened his eyes, he was starring up at the dark sky. He got up slowly, looking at the damage he made. The trees were gone. The house, gone. The earth was blackened. He looked around for Arson, seeing him on his knees, in his original form. He saw Ikus hugging GoodBye, tears rolling down his face. WildFire chose to deal with that later, walking slowly to Arson. He laughed lowly, looking up with black eyes, "D-do you really think you can kill me?" WildFire smiled, "Your Arsonist days are over, BlueFire." He pulled out the vile. Then, he shoved his brother to the ground, forcing his eye open and pouring the liquid in. BlueFire opened his mouth to speak, but instead, he screamed. WildFire got up, and walked away without any remorse. Screams of pain and horror filled the air. WildFire stopped beside Ikus, ""I-is he..." "Y-yeah," He whispered, holding GoodBye close to his chest. WildFire held back tears, turning to where the house used to be. There was a hole in the ground. He walked over too it,  the stairs to the basement. WildFire slowly walked down them. He opened the blackened door, walking inside. A girl was tied to a chair, burned beyond repair. "Y/n?" He whispered. No response. With a heavy heart, he untied the ropes, and picked up the corpse. He walked back out slowly. By now, the screams were gone, and Ikus was gone. Suki sat beside the corpse of Hello. His scarf wrapped loosely around his neck. Suki must have grabbed it. WildFire laid Y/n beside him, stepping back. Suki stood up, standing beside him. WildFire pulled out the necklace. He glanced at Suki, and they had a silent agreement.

Y/n sat between two demons, nether spoke. Nether moved. The only sound was two distinct heartbeats that weren't there before. She didn't understand why they chose her. She was silent, she didn't speak, she was sad. Everyone was. No one laughed. No one smiled. No one spoke. It wasn't the same without him. And everyone knew it. He was a missing piece in the puzzle. A puzzle that would never be completed. A tear rolled down Y/n's cheek, she never got to say good bye.
No one did.
A sound broke the silence.
A door opening.
A familiar voice.
"Hello?"

-End-

Yes, that is the end of this book. I hope you enjoyed this -almost- 5000 word end. Quiet an ending am I right? This took six hours to make, I've been sitting on this couch for six hours!! And PsychoticPerfection is Ash from the Gorecember part, expect more of him. 
I hope you've all enjoyed my book :) I'll make a cover soon.
GoodBye.