Chapter 1:Run away

I only had a little time before the guards would catch up to me.  I quickly grabbed my hideous neon sheets and tied them in knots. I  opened the window.

 ”Okay just breath, its not that tall…." I looked down,and shook my head and took a deep breathe in. Hopefully i wont regret this

I let the neon sheets fall to the ground and made sure it was tied tighlty to the post.I tugged and  it didnt budge.Here i go.

I slowly  started  to climb and I  was only half way down when I  heard the bang on my door.Man.they are here early then i thought.i took a deep breateh and I closed my eyes and swung so i was closer to teh castle wall. I tucked my head into my chest praying the guards would not see me.

I heard the door being bursted opened. ”Where is that damn girl!”said teh guard. I heard his footsteps as he got closer to teh window.Please..please dont see me..

I looked up and saw teh guard but he didnt look down,”The girl climbed out the her window! Sound the alarm! We have a princess on the lose!” teh guard ye;lled as he moved away from the  window.

I looked down and started to climb  qucikly down the blanket.My feet made a loud thud as i landed on solid ground and  then i ran like hell.

______________________________________________________________________________

I  had a head start but I  was on foot! I  ran into the forest trying to find the nearest place to hide. The trees were huge and there was a hole big enough to hide me.. I quickly went in and waited.

I  didn’t have to wait long because in the distance I could hear the sound of hooves.”

"Get off your horses! We search here from foot! Princess! Oh Carry come out, come out where ever you are!”

I sighed. I  knew that voice it was one of the reason why i  was running away!

The man was Bloodbuther, the head general of the army…and sadly my fiancé. ”Leave everyone. I think the Carry is just scared.”

Bastard...should i go... hm...yes...might as well face him now then later

I peaked out the tree adn looked at  Bloodbutcher. He was wearing his ugly grin. ”Now that we are alone you can come out,Carry!”

I took a deep bretahe and walked out. ”You address me as Princess, Bloodbutcher.” ”My apologize..Princess, but since you are to become my wife I thought we could be a little less formal.I think you should come back to your own engagement  party!”

 I coudl feel teh anger burn inside of me.Bloodbuthcer will never ever be my husband!”Never. I will never be your wife! Nor am I am going to marry you” I  punched him as hard as I could and made a run for it.

I coudl feel the forest ground on my feet and twings were snapping at ever step i took but i didn't care.I had to get away.

I could hear him following me.. I  had to hide! I stopped and looked around feelign very out of breathe .

There was another tree big enough to hold me and I went in.

Everything was silent. I  held my breathe, but then I  heard footsteps. ”Well, Carry I guess you aren’t dumb as you look! Fine you want to run away go! We don’t need you anymore! You won’t even last a day! "

I heard more footsteps.” Sir did you find her?” I  poked my head out. ”Yes, but she ran away.” “What do we tell the queen and king?"

I saw Bloodbutcher face get red. “That a as a bear snatched her! Just make up something !”

”But sir…” “No buts. Do you want to get fired?” “No.” “Then good!” “Move out!” Bloodbuthcer yelled.

As everyone left, Bloodbutcher turned and looked at the forest one last and i coudl feel chills in my spine. 

He opened his mouth and I could faintly heard him whisper “Good luck”