First date

Chapter 13
Thomas's pov
*Lunch the next day*
Today I was introducing Newt to my friends.

"Newt it's gonna be fine." I say kissing his cheek.

"What if they don't like me?"

"They are gonna love you, stop worrying." I say and pull him towards were I usually eat lunch with my friends.

Minho, Cara, Alby, Isaac, and Maya were there already there, obviously Ethan wasn't, he was probably sitting with some of his other friends.

"Guys I would like to introduce you to Newt." I smile at my friends.

"Newt, this is Mihno, Isaac, Alby, Maya, and Cara." I say pointing them each out.

"Hi." He nods the cutest shy smile that just makes me want to engulf him in a hug.

"Aren't you that new kid talking shit to everybody?" Mihno asks.

I see disappointment flood his face. I know he's never gonna let it go, he's so hard on himself it hurts to see, but I intend to help him love himself, because he is perfect in my mind.

I grab his hand, over exaggerating so they would all see, and I look at Minho, "he was just upset, he's not like that at all."

Minho scoffs so I add, "I would also like to tell you he is my boyfriend."

They all give me a confused look.

"Nice to meet you Newt and no offence, but what happened to Ethan?" Cara asks.

Cara is super energetic and the most open person you will meet, she can be nice but she's not afraid to share her opinion so she comes off as a bitch sometimes. We call her candor like from divergent; she has medium sized brown hair. Maya is a very energetic but shy girl, she's super sweet with long blond hair, the opposite of Cara

"I just wasn't in love with him, I'm in love with Newt." I say kissing him to show them all I am very serious about Newt.

"Well, are you two gonna sit down?" Alby asks. I can feel Newt let out a breath he was holding and then he smiles.

"I thought you guys were scheming my murder or something." Newt laughs sitting down.

Minho shrugs, "eh, we thought about it."

Newt gets into conversation with everybody, it's like they have known each other all there lives. I just sit there and stare at him the whole time. I'm so madly in love with this boy.

When others start a conversation Newt wasn't really part of he turns to me, "why are you staring at me?"

"Because you are perfect and I don't understand how I got so lucky to have some one like you in my life."

"I'm far from perfect." He mumbles looking away a bit.

"Hey," I say grabbing his chin and making him look at me, " I never want to hear you say anything like that again. You are perfect and I will spend every day of the rest of my life convincing you of this if I have to. I love you so much Newt." I say and lean in to kiss him so tenderly.

"You guys are so cute!" Maya fangirls.

"I love him." I giggle and pull him in for another long passionate kiss.

___ Friday after school___
Me and Newt just got home. I shut the door and turn around, Newt is taking his jacket off. I push him against the wall.

"Well hello there." He giggles.

"Hello." I whisper in his ear and I feel him shiver.

I start sucking on his neck and grinding against him. He puts his hands in my hair and tugs lightly, moaning once and a while.

I decide to be the tease I am and back off him, like nothing every happened.

"Tommy." Newt groans.

"Yes dear?" I act innocent.

"You can't just do that."

"Do what?" I smirk.

"This." He says pushing me against the wall now and grinding against me. When I start to go hard he backs off.

"Newt." I groan.

"Yes dear?" He said and I laugh.

"Fair enough, cutie, fair enough." I say pecking him on the lips.

"So what are you doing today?" I ask my wonderful boyfriend.

"Nothing." He shrugs.

"Good, me and you are gonna go on our first official date."

"Where to?" He smiles.

"It's a surprise. Be ready in a hour." I say kissing his forehead.