Please forgive Me (Harry Styles)

You were sitting on your & harry’s bed waiting for him to return. He was a dective, so you knew there would be times were he come home late. But today was different, today was your 3 year anniversery. He promised you that, he would be on time. But he was already 2 hours late.

You shake your head, before you reach over to get your cell phone. Angirly you dialed his number waiting for him to anwser. “Harry’s Phone” You hear a womens voice anwser. It took you a while, to process this. “Who is this?” You ask. “Oh, just a friend of harry’s. Who is this?” Oh my god, you thought. Isn’t that harry’s ex, juliette? “Put harry on the phone” You snapped into the phone. “Give me that phone!” You harry yell before, you hear “Oh baby, stop that hurts!” You start to shake allowing the tears to fall down.

“Baby. (Y/N) Its not what you think” He stammers into the phone. “Come home NOW!” You yell into the phone. You quickly hang up, throwing the phone at the wall. You go over, to his sock drawer, and pull out the ring you saw before. You shake your head throwing it back into the drawer and slamming it shut.

— 10 Miutes later—

You were sitting on the bed when you see harry walk into the room, “(Y/N), please let me explain. We were doing nothing i promise” He said, sitting on the bed. “Then why were you with her harold??” You use his first name, to show that you our angry with him. “We found, her prints on the case we were on. I had, to talk to her” He explained, “So why wasn’t Liam with you?” You ask, referring to his partner.

“He was tired, and needed to get back home.” He frantically said, hoping you would belive him. “So how did she get your phone?” You say trying to understand the situation. “I guess, it fell out my pocket when she pushed me”

“Then why didn’t you arrest her for asaulting you!” You say, he doesn’t say anything. “So your phone, just fell into her hands” You rose, your eye brow not believing him. “Please, don’t be mupset with me (Y/N)” He begged. You stood up, “your still inlove with that slut aren’t you.” You yell, walking over to the drawer. “So i was cleaning, and i came across this” You say pulling the ring out.. “At first, i thought it was so romantic that you were finally proposing to me.” You start crying looking at him. “But then, i turned it around and whats engraved on it?” You throw it at harry. “(Y/N)”

“To my one and only love, juliette” You scream at him before you start throwing clothes into a duffle bag. “Please, stop i love you” He says,before he went into his pocket getting another small jewlery box.

He walkes over to you getting on one knee “i can’t explain to you, why i have that ring. I don’t even kow why i do. But i love you (Y/F/N) I always will. Please, forgive me, and marry me” He said to you opening the box.

- anonymous