Huge Fights, Songs and Kisses (Niall Horan)

Niall POV

“Oh my gosh, it’s Niall!” a fan shrieked as me and my girlfriend, (Y/N) were taking a stroll out the streets of London. As much as I love our fans, I really want to spend some time with (Y/N), we barely have time for each other with the band rehearsals and her uni.

“Why don’t you go to the fans over there” (Y/N) suggested as she looked over at the small group of girls that has started to form.

“Really?” I asked “I mean I rather spend some time with you. We bare-“

“Go. I’ll wait for you there” she said before pushing me towards the group of girls and went over a small coffee shop at the corner.

“Alright. I’ll be quick”

I took a few pictures with the girls and signed a few autographs. By few, I meant tons. After signing about hundreds of merchandise, I noticed it was getting dark already.

“I’m sorry girls, I need to go. My girlfriend is waiting for me” I apologized before running off to the coffee shop were (Y/N) went too.

I looked around the shop but I didn’t find (Y/N)’s dark brown wavy hair or her bright blue eyes. There was no (Y/N) in the coffee shop. Where could she be?

I glanced at my watch and saw that it was already 6:30 pm. What seemed to be like minutes of signing things for the fans were actually two hours and thirty minutes for (Y/N). I decided to head back home, hoping that (Y/N) would be there.

“(Y/N)?” I called as I unlocked the door to our house.

“What?” I heard her emotionless voice speak as she flicked through the channels of the TV.

“Why’d you leave?” I asked. Okay. Dumb question. 

“I don’t know.” She shrugged “Maybe because I was tired of waiting for my boyfriend who said he’ll be quick with the fans” she said sarcastically, turning the TV off as she stood up to face me.

“Excuse me, but you were the one who told me to go to them. I insisted but you told me to go. Don’t go blaming me for your impatience.” I snapped at her.

“Wow. Just wow!” she sighed exasperatedly. “You know what? I am done talking to you”

“No. We are not done talking about this.” I said angrily as I grabbed her arm and pulled her before she could walk away.

“Fine. What do you want to talk about Horan?” she asked sitting down on the sofa, cross-legged. What did I want to talk about anyway? Ugh. Why did I even start to fight with her? I knew from the start it was my fault. “You want me to start? Alright, I will.” She said

“First, we barely have time for each other and when we do your fans are either following us everywhere we go or they are taking you away from me” she said as tears started to form on her eyes.

“I to-“

“Shut up. I am not done” she growled “Second, don’t you fucking call me impatient because I have been always patient in this relationship. You don’t think waiting for three and a half months of hiding our relationship is patient? When you missed two of our dates and I forgave you, you don’t think I was patient then? Fuck you!” she cried. I can’t help but feel regretful of what I’ve said.

“And third, I am fucked up, you’re fucked up. This relationship is fucked up.” She sighed as she continued to cry a river.

“You think you’re the only one who isn’t having a difficult time?” I asked as tears threatened to spill.

“You know what? We’re done!” she screamed before storming off up stairs and probably locking herself in our bed room.

“I was breaking up with you anyway!” I screamed back before I hear her heart-aching shrieks and cries.

What have I done?

This day wasn’t supposed to end like this. We were supposed to be a happy and lovey dovey couple who’ll be walking out and about the outskirts of London at night, get serenaded by the street musicians. Then we’ll be having a nice dinner over at a nice restaurant. I was supposed to be her romantic and spontaneous boyfriend!

Thinking about this just makes me want to cry some more.

I buried my face on the throw pillow as I lay flat on my stomach on the couch. I couldn’t think straight. All I want to do is get my princess back, hold her in my arms and kiss her on her sweet pink lips.

Ugh. I have got to do something.

I stood up from the couch, not bothering to wipe my eyes or fix my hair before venturing out the cold London night.

It was around two in the morning when I finished getting and setting up everything I need to make it up to (Y/N). I’m not sure if this will work but it’s everything I came up with.

Right now, I’m standing outside our house, and throwing rocks to the window at our bedroom. Very Prince Charming-ish right? Well, she is my princess.

“What do you want?” she asked with her groggy voice. Her eyes were still red and puffy from crying and she looked like a very pretty zombie, actually.

“Hear me out?” I asked as she shook her head lightly, it’s a signal for me to go on.

I grabbed the big brown stuffed bear that had my guitar I hid at the bushes and dragged it out front for her to see.

I took a deep breath before beginning o strum the chords to “All Out of Love” by Air Supply. Oldies right?

“I’m lying alone with my head on the phone

Thinking of you till it hurts” I heard her sniffling as I started to sing

“I know you hurt too but what else can we do

Tormented and torn apart” Should I continue? I know my voice would crack soon

“I wish I could carry your smile and my heart

For times when my life feels so low”

“It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring

When today doesn’t really know, doesn’t really know” I knew fans were starting to gather around our house. One of our grumpy neighbours even yelled for me to shut up. But I don’t care cos I want my princess back. Even the lads had gone out of their houses to see what’s going on.

“I’m all out of love, I’m so lost without you

I know you were right believing for so long

I’m all out of love, what am I without you

I can’t be too late to say that I was so wrong”I sang with all my heart. The crowd around me applauded as I ended the song. I looked up to see our window closed and the curtains down. I instantly fell on my knees and cried.

I looked up as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I was met by the amazing blue eyes of my girlfriend even if it was sore from crying. I got up from the ground and immediately wrapped her with my arms. I was relieved to feel her arms around my neck and her face nuzzled on chest.

“I’m sorry” I murmured repeatedly as I continued to cry

“Shh. Niall, its okay” she cooed

“N-no. It’s not. I lost you.” I sighed “I want you back. Please” I begged.

“You never lost me” she smiled as she untangled herself from me and pressed her lips against mine.

Oh how I missed her sweet kisses.

CREDITS: http://niallssummerlovetorock.tumblr.com/

One Direction ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara