Stressed (Liam Payne)

I sat in the V.I.P. area of a fully packed club. Liam said he’d be right back and that was an hour ago. I got up and started looking for him. I saw him over by the bar with Maz and Andy so I made my way through the crowd. I walked up and put my hand on his shoulder. “Babe, I’m gonna get a taxi home” I said over the music. He nodded, “Okay” I was a bit hurt that he didn’t seem to care but shook it off and found my way to the door. Luckily taxis are easy to find downtown and I was home in less then 20 minutes. I walked in our house and turned on the lights. I went into the bedroom and changed into jeans and a sweater before settling on the couch and watching television. Three hours later and Liam got home. “Hey” He said, tossing his keys onto the coffee table and plopping onto the couch next to me. “Why did you leave so early?” He asked. I sighed, “I got lonely sitting in the corner of a club alone Liam” He looked at me, “I didn’t make you stay there (Y/N)” He clearly had a problem. “Whatever” I said, turning back to the television. “Here we go” He mumbled. I looked at him, “Liam, what is your problem?” I asked, getting annoyed. “You didn’t have to leave. I didn’t make you stay in the fucking corner” I raised an eyebrow at him, “Number one, don’t curse at me. Two, I left because I didn’t want to be there. Calm your shit” He scoffed and I stood up. “Where the hell are you going?” He asked. “To bed!” I shot back. He followed me into our room, “You’re going to bed at 1am on a Saturday night?” I nodded, “Yeah. I don’t feel like dealing with you right now” I said. He laughed, “Right.” I turned to face him, “Fuck you! I don’t know what your problem is but watch how you speak to me. Who are you right now Liam?” He stood there a second then met my eyes. “Sorry” he mumbled. He went to walk out but I took his hand. “Liam, what’s going on with you lately?” He sighed, “I feel stressed out. I try to spend time with you and my friends when I have time off but it’s hard and I get stressed out and angry and take it out on you and that’s not right. I’m sorry” He looked down and I sighed. “Liam, you’re working yourself too hard. You know, I don’t mind if you go out with just the guys” He groaned, I know but I feel like an asshole if I just leave you here alone. I wrapped my arms around him and he rested his forehead against my shoulder. “You’re one person Liam. If you want to hangout with the guys, I get it. And if you want to hangout with me, I’m sure Andy and Maz would understand.” He cupped my cheeks and met my eyes. “I’m sorry babe. I’m really sorry for cursing at you” I smiled, “It’s okay Li. I’m sorry for cursing at you too” I said with a small laugh. He leaned in and kissed me. “Wanna watch a movie or do you still feel like not dealing with me right now?” I laughed, “Let’s watch a movie” He smiled and pulled me along to the living room.

CREDITS: http://batman-inspire-me.tumblr.com/