You Don't Understand (Harry Styles)

“Chris can you please teach me how to use your washing machine? I have to do laundry.” I said after knocking on my friend, Chris’, bedroom door. He was sitting on his bed with his friends standing around his room.

“Yeah, do you have it ready right now?” I nodded and he came over to teach me how to use it. 

With my new knowledge of how to use this ancient contraption, I got to work on my clothes. I had recently moved out of my parents house due to the simple fact that I just couldn’t live there anymore. We fought constantly and it was starting to affect my mental health. 

My best friend Chris offered his house to me, to stay for as long as I’d like, rent free. His mother was the most wonderful woman in the world and I’ve only lived here for a few weeks, but I was already starting to feel better. 

The only bad part about this arrangement, were Chris’ friends, who seemed to basically live at his house. I didn’t have a problem with most of them. The majority were very sweet to me and I’d been friends with them for a while. There was one though, that I couldn’t stand for the life of me. Harry. 

Harry and I had a difficult past. Basically, he was that hot guy every girl wanted, and I got a taste of. He would text me all the time, asking to hang out and one day I did. He only had one thing on his mind, and I thought ‘hey what ever he’s hot.’ Well bad idea. 

He turned out to be the bastard I lost my virginity to. I didn’t love him, and he didn’t love me. He didn’t care at all. But what ever life goes on. I got over it, and now I’m living in his best friends house. 

I finished my laundry and made my way to my new room, it was the spare room to the house and Chris and his mom offered it to me. I put away all my clothes, finished my homework, then made my way to the kitchen to make myself some dinner. 

I made a pit stop to Chris’ room again, knocking the way I always did and asked if anyone wanted anything. They of course had an entire list of dishes they begged me to make and I humbly obliged to doing so. 

I was nearly done with dinner, when someone came knocking at the front door. 

“I got it!” I shouted. I walked to the door, not bothering to check through the peep hole and swung it wide open to the one person I really did not want to see. 

“Hey baby.” he said eyeing me up and down. 

“Fuck off.” I said and walked back into the kitchen. I heard him laugh from behind me and followed into the house. 

“Come on Y/N, play nice.” I ignored, and he made his way to Chris’ room. 

I finished my dinner and the boys and brought it to the room they were all in. 

“I hope everything’s ok.” I said sweetly. 

“Thanks Y/N.” they all said simultaneously, with mouths full and big smiles. I chuckled to myself and went to close the door before someone grabbed the handle from the other side and prevented me from doing so. 

“Where’s my dinner?” of course. 

“You weren’t here when they asked me to make them some.” I turned to walk away but he caught my wrist. 

“Would you mind making me a chicken sandwich then?” he asked hopefully. I giggled girlishly and got close to him, so we were chest to chest. I placed my hand around the back of his neck, the other resting on his forearm. He, being the rude teenage boy that he was grabbed a handful of my ass. 

“Would you like me to make you chicken sandwich baby?” I whispered softly into his ear. He nodded, shocked at my actions. I’ve made him speechless. I giggled again, this time a little more seductively.