Oh Boy!

When Josh came home, he called Ana instantly. When he heard Ana's "hello" he didn't hesitate to go straight to the point.

"Did you tell Ely we broke up, I mean...you know what I mean right, did you tell her it's over?"

"No...yeah...no..."Ana is confused.

"Come on Ana think!"

"I don't know...I'm not sure."

"I thought you're friends with Ely and Liza, how come you never told them or to Ely exactly that it's over between us?"

"We are friends alright, but I'm not that close to them especially with Ely that I talk about my personal stuff."

"How about Liza?"

"What about her?"

"Didn't she asked, I mean knowing Liza she would come up with a question like "how are you and Josh", didn't she asked you that?"

"Well...she does, but when Ely and Kyle became official Liza stopped asking about us and we only end things between us...well, you know what I mean right?... we end things when Ely answered Kyle... hold on one second what is this? Why are you asking me such questions?"

"Because Ely thought we are together that's why she said yes to Kyle."

"We are still together when she answered Kyle."

"Ana, we are not still...Nor we are...ever... together, you know very well there are no us."

"Wait! You are not blaming me right?" Ana received no response from Josh "I can't believe you are blaming me, this is unbelievable, so I'm the reason why Ely answered Kyle, is that it?"

"What did you tell them?" Josh asked.

"What do you mean?"

"When Liza used to ask you about us, what did you tell them?" Josh raised his voice.

"I told them we are fine. What do you think I would tell them; I gave them the same answer I gave to the press every time they asked me the Josh Scurlock question. "We are fine" because that's the truth we were and still and will always be fine."

"Is that what you only told them?"

Ana didn't answer Josh.

"IS THAT THE ONLY THING YOU TOLD THEM?" Josh is angry.

"Josh, I love you, you know I do but I won't say anything or tell them anything just so Ely would stay away from you. Because seriously Josh, we are fine and that's the truth."

"Yeah right, I'm sorry Ana..."

"Yeah, me too Josh, me too."

Then Ana hangs up!

The next day on the shooting, Ana avoids Josh. Once the camera stops rolling Ana would ignore Josh completely. When the crew or the other cast work on the scenes they need to shoot for the day, she would locked herself on her trailer, and sometimes in between takes or while they're waiting for the next take she would talk to Ely and Liza or Kyle or Johnny or anyone else on the set except Josh. And every time Josh joins with, Ana will excuse herself and leave.

Over dinner, Josh caught Ana.

"How long are you going to ignore me? Hold on one second let me rephrase that... how long do you think you can ignore me?" Josh asked Ana with a teasing smile on his face.

"You know what?" Ana gave Josh an eyeful. "I cannot understand which is really which? Are you really a certified jerk or am I just too stupid?"

"I'm so sorry, Ana; I didn't mean to be a jerk..."

"Oh, but you are." Ana interrupts Josh, she's really vexed with what happened last night, and Josh insulted her and accused her of something she would never do. She may be stupid but not an idiot.

She was prepared to get even with Josh incase he confronts her again today, but the confrontation was different, if he just didn't wipe that smirk off his face, it would be easier for her.

And Josh made an apology, like he always does when he knew he's wrong and again there's that sincerity in his eyes, the kind of sincerity she never saw even if Josh is acting or playing a sincere role on camera.

Ana can't help but to shook her head and back off a little. "Well, you can be jerk sometimes, but there's this thing called crossing the line Josh, your attitude last night was way out of line."

"I know, tell me how I can make it up to you." Josh did a puppy face.

Normally Ana would smile but this time she just stared at Josh.

"Okay that didn't work." Josh laugh uncomfortably, then he get really serious. "I really am sorry Ana, please, I can't afford to lose a friend like you."

"You're such an ass." Ana said then she smiled a little.

"I know I am." Josh pulled her and kissed her on her forehead, in an instant Josh arms was wrapped around her then whispered "I'm sorry".

Ana wrapped her arms back at Josh while her eyes turned misty she managed not to crack up while she said "And I am stupid to forgive you...Again".

"Yes you are!" Josh laughs softly then moves his hands and gently grabs her shoulder, an indication that he would want to see her face. Ana composed herself, she buried her face over his chest and prevent the tears that is about to fall on her cheek, then she let go of Josh.

"Don't ignore me like that again...ever!" Josh hands still rests on her shoulder.

Ana looked at Josh and points her index finger to his face. "If you pulled some kind of stuff like last night, I swear to you Josh Scurlock..."

Before Ana can finish her sentence Josh puts his lips against hers.

And Ely saw that...

And she can't help but be jealous...

And in her mind these words pounder...

'He lied when he said he loves you'

She looked up to prevent her tears, "I almost believed he does" she said to herself, then she looked back at Josh trying to convinced herself "What do you expect Ely? He lied for a living. He really is a great actor."