Josh & Ana

"I thought you're making progress, what happened?" Ana asked Josh.

"I'm not giving up, if that is what you are trying to say." Josh replied.

Ana felt a sudden sadness and Josh noticed that, he held Ana's hand.

"I'm sorry Ana."

Ana stopped Josh.

"Please Josh, don't feel sorry for me."

"I don't pity you Ana, if things are different you know I would choose you."

"Are you trying to convince me Josh or you're trying to convince yourself?" Ana asks.

Josh chuckles.

"If things were different Ana..."

Ana butts in

"But things aren't different Josh"

Josh looks at Ana and said: "If only I met you first before her"

Ana plastered a bitter smile and said "I'm actually glad you met her first, because if you didn't it would be more painful to me if you chose her over me."

"You know I won't choose her if I have met you first." Josh said.

"Josh please, it's been four years...if you would choose me, you already did."

Josh didn't argue with Ana, he just kept staring at her.

"It's okay Josh, I knew this day will come. The day you told me you found Ely I knew it's over between us..." Ana chuckles a bit and continues. "Well...there is actually no us, never have been, I am just your best friend."

"Ana please" Josh interrupts Ana.

"I'm okay Josh, I fully understand my role in your life. And I don't regret it you know...If I could turn back the time I would still do the same thing. I would be very much willing to be your friend. Friendship last longer than lovers." Ana smiled at Josh.

"You know, I could have fall in love with that smile." Josh tried to comfort Ana.

"Yeah, you could have, but you didn't."

"Somewhere out there, someone would fall for that smile best friend. Someone will notice that sincere smile of yours, and he would be very lucky to be the reason of that smile. Any man would be lucky to have you Ana." Josh said with sincerity on his voice.

'Why don't you want to be that man' But Ana didn't utter the words, she just kept it to herself. And then she looked at Josh and said "Friends forever?" and she reached her hand to Josh.

But Josh didn't comply with a handshake instead he embraced Ana and said "You are and will always be my best friend Ana."

Ana embraced him back. She suppressed her tears that is about to fall from her eyes, when Josh let go of her she smiled sweetly and said.

"Pizza after the shooting?"

"Oh, dear." Josh said there is worried look on his face "You are depressed."

Ana laughs softly Josh really knew her and when she's feeling low she ate pizza. She glared at Josh and said "I hate that you know me very well."

"I'm sorry" Josh said "Pizza is on me." He winked at Ana.

"Don't worry my friend, after a ton of pizzas I will surely get over you." Ana wink back at Josh.

"I know" Josh replied.

And they both laugh.

"So, what will you do now?" Ana asked Josh.

"I have no idea?" Josh replied.

"Good luck my friend." Ana chuckles.

"Great, I need a lot of that." Josh chuckles.

And they laugh again.

And Ely is watching them, and it hurts to see them laughing. 'Great, last night he just said he won't give up on me and now that I answered Kyle in front of everyone, he doesn't seem to mind and he's busy laughing with his muse. I hate you Josh Scurlock.' Ely told to herself.

Again, i apologize for the delay. i keep on saying i'm sorry i know and then kept on failing you guys, but still.... i am sorry. hope you will enjoy this very late update.