EPILOGUE

Two months later, Josh and Ely took their vows on the set of their movie. It was Kyle's idea. He planned everything and surprised Josh and Ely.

Johnny was Josh's best man; Ana is Ely's maid of honor, while Tony, Liza and Kyle stand as bridesmaid/brides man.

Levy was the flower girl and Tony's son was the ring bearer.

All of their parents are invited to the wedding, including all the cast and the crews. Kyle paid for everything, it was his gift to Ely and Josh and his own way of proving to himself that he's really gotten over Ely and he's happy for Josh.

As Kyle watches Josh and Ely exchanged their vows, he can't help but wonder, 'will I fall in love again?' Kyle laughs at his thought. He's willing to love again; his experienced with Ely didn't change his belief on falling in love.

'Time will come I will be happy with the woman I really love the most' Kyle made a promised to himself.

As for Ana, she's really happy that her best friend ends up with the woman he loves the most. Reporters are being nosy about the break up, when Josh made the statement about his relationship with Ely, she had no peace. Paparazzi and reporters kept on tailing her.

Even if she made a statement they didn't stop and they kept on publicizing her life. But Ana is kind of okay with that. As long as her best friend...Now its best friends...plural because it's Josh and Ely together she's happy and she don't care what other people think.

As for Josh and Ely, they will forever be grateful with Ana. If not for her they would never be together again. It's really nice they have a manipulative and persistent best friend.

Now everybody is happy.

The End

***

See ya at Johnny and Ana Story. I will start publishing some parts later, this is @waitingforacowboys fault she made me stop and finished my update, now I accomplished million I can focus on Show me the way to your heart (pentagon series book III) Thanks @waitingforacowboy.

***