Ely, Kyle, Johnny & Josh

Ely get a lot of signals. Yes, signals, both from Kyle and Johnny. She liked to think that Johnny maybe nice to her because of Josh, he might know about Jersey, but then why would Johnny treat her nice.

If Josh thought of her as a cheap girl who doesn't regard herself, Johnny would never be nice to her. But he is.

"You want some coffee?" Johnny asks her.

"No thanks." She smiled back at Johnny.

They were on the tent. She is revising the script because Ana Vender had her tantrums again.

"You don't like me Ely, do you?"

"I'm sorry?"

"I'd like to think you were just avoiding me because you don't want my brother to think you're trying to win my affection but I guess I'm wrong. You really don't like me."

"You're a nice person Johnny."

"Oh, please Ely don't patronize me. I am not going to fire you if you will be honest with me. I like honest people."

"Yeah, your right" Ely gave Johnny her shy smile "You're Josh brother that's why I kept my distance, but I like you Johnny."

"You do?" Johnny's eyes sparks,

"I didn't mean like...you know...like..." Ely is uncomfortable with the thought of Johnny's meaning with the word 'like'.

"Oh, no, no, please, I didn't mean it that way." Johnny laughs softly. "I'm engaged to be married so you don't have to worry a thing. I mean...like...you know...as a friend or a brother."

'A brother in law' Ely thought, but she disregard that thought immediately and said "Yeah, I think we can be friends."

"You know..."Johnny looks at her "You should let go of your smile; I think you will look more captivating if you do."

'What is wrong with these people, and what is wrong with my smile?' Ely asks herself.

"My brother told me..."Johnny paused for a while, he's thinking whether he would say it to Ely or not "Well, my brother told me you two doesn't get along. I apologized with my brother's behavior, he can be annoying sometimes."

"That's okay, he's famous I guess that's what famous people do sometimes."

"He's...just be patient with my brother will you?"

"Yeah" Ely nods.

"Thanks" Johnny holds her hand and squeezes it a little.

"I'm sorry am I interrupting?" Kyle entered the tent.

"No" Ely said abruptly and remove her hands from Johnny's.

"I can come back later." Kyle said.

"No, it's alright." Johnny rise up and turn to Ely "I will check the crew."

Ely nods, Kyle was uneasy.

"What is it Kyle?" Ely asks.

"Nothing, I'm sorry I interrupted you guys."

"You didn't interrupt anything Kyle."

"Is Johnny..." Kyle was hesitant.

"Is Johnny what?"

Kyle took a sit, he rests his elbows on his knee and interlocks his fingers.

"What do you think of Johnny?" He asks Ely with uneasiness.

"What do you mean?"

"Is he...I think..." Kyle stammered.

"Is he...you think..." Ely questioned Kyle.