Kyle & Ely (part 2)

Ely was surprised, she was caught off guard.

"How did you know that?" There is confused look on Ely's face.

"Levy is Josh Scurlock look alike Ely, I don't have a hard time figuring who her father is? Not to mentioned the weirdness between you and Josh, that dinner party we had before we started shooting, you and Josh continuously annoying each other but you watched each other when neither one of you is not looking."

"You are imagining things Kyle." Ely scoffs.

"Am I, I would like to think I am and honestly I am hoping I was wrong but I don't think I am."

Ely didn't know how to react. Kyle is right. Well, she's not sure about the part when Josh is looking at her when she's not but she does watched Josh when he's not looking.

But she needs to deny that, Kyle is such a wonderful man and there is no assurance with Josh, Ely wanted a real and long lasting relationship and Josh is not the best candidate.

"Well, you are wrong Kyle." Ely didn't know why she said that.

Kyle rise up from his chair and bend his knees in front of Ely, he held Ely's hands and said:

"I'm falling in love with you Ely. I knew I said I won't expect anything from you but if you could give me a chance, I promise you won't regret it."

"I don't know what to say Kyle"

"Just say you'll give it a try and hope you won't regret it." Kyle smiled at Ely uncomfortably.

Ely smiled back and said:

"Okay, I'll give it a try and you better make sure Kyle Hickman that I would never regret this."

Kyle smiled widely, his eyes spark, and he plants a kiss on her knuckles then looks at her and said:

"Thank you Ely, I swear you won't regret it." Then he plants a kiss on Ely's cheek. And then he stands up and shouts "ELY ANSWERED ME!!!" he raised both of his arms up high.

The cast and the crew applauded, they cheers for Kyle and Ely, everybody knew Kyle's feeling for Ely and they are happy for both of them, everybody except for Josh Scurlock.

I'm so sorry for the loooong wait. i'm sorry if this chapter is not worth the wait, i'm sorry! i'm sorry! i'm sorry! please don't give up on this story, please, please, please. i'm not gonna promise you anything guys but i hope you will remain kind to me. i will update again on... i don't know when, depends on the reads and the reaction. Hope you guys will be kind enough to read, comment and like the way you guys used to. Again i apologized for the delay. Love y'all.