This Can't Be Happening!

@waitingforacowboy you win, here's an update. it's a good thing you're such a fine lady and i love you. hope you will enjoy this. and ignore the mistakes and poor grammar, hehe.

Liza and Tony rushed at Ely's place, Liza was crying and Tony is really worried.

"What happened?" Ely asks.

"You need to come with us." Tony said.

"Why, what's wrong?" Ely is confused, Liza continues to cry and she tried to comfort her.

"Kyle had a heart attack" Liza said in between sobs.

"What?" Ely is shock.

"They're at his place; everybody is waiting for you there." Tony said.

"Who's everybody?" Ely is still in shock, her mind can't process properly.

"Just come with us." Liza pulled her to the car.

When they reached Kyle's place Ely asks Liza and Tony why is Kyle not in the hospital.

"He refused to go to the hospital." Tony answered.

"He had the attack yesterday afternoon on the set" Liza continues to explain "Johnny insists Kyle needs to go to the hospital but he refused, instead, he asked to pack up the shooting so he can rest."

"Then Ana and Josh came with Kyle" Tony continued "They watched Kyle the whole evening, and this morning they called us and told that Kyle is in a comma, they called an ambulance and asks to give Kyle everything he needs at home. Ana and Josh respect Kyle's wishes not to bring him in the hospital."

They reached the room where Kyle is, Ely is trembling, and her body is in shock.

"Go ahead." Liza said "Get inside"

When Ely open the door, she saw Kyle with apparatus on his body. Johnny and Josh were standing beside his bed and Ana is sitting besides Kyle while she's crying.

Ely walks towards the bed slowly, she begun to cry softly. Johnny saw her and he help her to walk towards the bed.

"What happened?" Ely asks, her eyes concentrated with tears.

Ana stand up and hugged her. "I'm so sorry Ely."

Ely didn't answer. Ana let go of her and said "You might hate me for doing this but I won't regret it, and if I had another chance I will do this again."

Ely is confused but Ana continue to speak "You can thank me later." She adds then she put the hand cuff to her and to Josh.

"What the..." Ely is puzzled; her face is filled with wonder while she's confused with what is going on.

Johnny taps Kyle; he opened his eyes and rise from the bed. Johnny and Ana help Kyle remove all the apparatus attached on his body.

"What is going on?" Ely is really mad.

"Stop being a bitch and settle everything" Ana said frankly.

Ely opened her eyes widely; she was shock with Ana's words.

"You are not going anywhere until you and Josh make up." Kyle said with a smile on his face.

Tony and Liza entered the room.

"Finally!" Liza screamed.

"Ely" Tony winks at her "Stop pretending, and for once just this once, allow yourself to be happy."

"You both deserve to be happy" Johnny said.

Then they all left the room. Ely left unspoken, Josh didn't utter any words, and there was silence. Neither one of them didn't move, they stayed in a position where they're friends left them.