Chapter 47

A Thug's Only Love: Chapter 47

~Nelle P.O.V.~

"I don't know..." I trailed off as I stared back into his eyes. The way his hands laced around my waist as kept me locked to him, was all the more of a turn on but I was so mixed up in my emotions my right now.

"Leave him, then." He growled so seductively into my ear before planting a soft kiss on my neck. I could just feel him marking my skin with a hickey but it felt too good to push him away-

I woke and sat up so fast. My heart was racing a thousand beats per second, my breathing was like as if I just sprinted 5 miles in 5 minutes. What kind of a dream was this? Oh my God, it was so vivid, I honestly feel like I can still feel Arlie lingering on me. Like as if his hands were still locked around my waist and his lips pressed to my neck.

"Nelle Bells? You aight?" Lexis asked clearly still sleepy as he sat up as well.

"Yeah, I just had a weird vivid dream." I said as I rubbed my eyes and eventually my whole face. My heart rate was starting to climb down and I had much better control of my breathing but I still can't get over how real that felt.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked as he pulled me into his lap, resting his chin on my shoulder. Lexis you and I both know the only reason why you're offering is because you're half asleep and won't remember anything I'm about to say in the morning.

"Alright, but keep in mind it was just a dream that caught me off guard." I said. He nodded his head and I could already see one of his eyes was closed and the other was just moment away from shutting completely.

"Gon' ahead, I'm all ears." No you're not. You have about one ear really listening and it's the one that's closest to my mouth.

I sat there and explained to him that dream. About half way through my explanation I had to pause and nudge him to make sure he was still awake. I should have told him I threw a lit match at one of his trues and I'm sure that ass would have woken up in no time.

"Wow. What a dream you had." He said like a zombie. Thanks Lexis. This is why I don't like talking to you at night, at least when you've woken up in the middle of sleeping.

"You really sound like you're interested. Aren't you concerned just a little bit?" I asked. I shouldn't be having dreams about his best friend, am I the only one that sees that as a bad thing?

"It was just a dream Nelle Bells. I honestly don't give a single fuck with what you do in your dreams." He kissed said planting a lazy kiss on my my shoulder. "Now come lay with me, I'm lonely down here." He said as he laid back down. Rolling my eyes, I laid back down as well and tried to shake off the dream before eventually falling asleep.

~Lexis P.O.V.~

When Nelle told me that dream to be honest... I just didn't really care.

It's her damn dream, shit I dream about spending a night at the playboy mansion but I don't trip over it. Why would any nigga trip over a dream like that?

I just instantly fell back asleep the second my head touched that pillow... Only to have to wake up about twenty minutes later because of Trey's crying.

***

I woke up for the third time to find Nelle and Trey already outside. I changed into some sweats and stepped out of the tent to see everyone sitting around the fire pit- well almost everyone.

"Mornin' everyone." I said taking my seat next to Arlie. They were already eating but I didn't even feel that hungry this morning. If anything I wanted some more sleep.