Share The Love

Research. A vital part about writing about disabilities and illnesses. Get it right and you have created a great character that readers can connect with. Get it wrong and you will offend. Not a good way to go about getting and keeping readers.

So here at #visible we want to create a collection of knowledge, through chapters on specific disabilities and illnesses, where writers can come and connect with people who have specific knowledge about certain disabilities and who are willing to share it!

If YOU want to write a chapter for this book about your disability/ illness, get in touch! Send the profile a message letting me know what you want to write about.

Topics can be anything!

From- Depression, SADS, anxiety, social anxiety, autism, Asperger's, schizophrenia, anorexia and personality disorders (narcissistic, avoidant, obsessive compulsive, schizoid, histrionic and many more.)

To physical conditions like amputations, cancer, MSA, polio, EDS, organ failure, asthma, MS, diabetes, thyroid, hearing loss, blindness, epilepsy, migraines and Multiple Sclerosis.

The list could go on and on, so if I missed anything that you would like to represent- let me know!

Only together can we become educated, and education= tolerance.

Share the love