Damn, He Fine (Kyla)

"This lady getting on my damn nerves." I say. Me and Lo were sitting in first period as Mrs. Thomas was talking about Edgar Allen Poe. "On bro. Too early for this fuckery." Lola replies and I laugh. First period always drags ass because it's English. In the middle of Mrs. Thomas's lecture, there was a knock on the classroom door. She stands in the doorway for a couple minutes before coming back into the class with a young man behind her. He was a lil lighter than Lola, his waves were deep as fuck and he refused to look at the class. "Class, we have a new student. Please welcome Major." Mrs. Thomas says and when the youngin' does look at us, I was like, 'Damn, he fine.' His eyes were a glowing hazel color. Had my ass in that dreamy state. "Mikyla, raise your hand." Mrs. Thomas says and I groan, raising my arm. "I told that bitch bout saying my government." I mumble to Lo, completely unaware that Major was walking to the empty seat next to me. I became flustered. And that ain't me. Ion stress over no niggah. But it was something about this youngin'. His aura was inviting but it made me nervous. "You're beautiful." He states. I just sit there like what? "Are you talking to me?" I question and he nods. My cheeks get hot. "Thank you." "It ain't nothing. I'm Major." "Kyla. Welcome to Tech." "Thank you." "Where you coming from?" "Michigan." "Beecher? Flint? Somewhere else?" "Beecher." "Me too. What part?" "29th and Benjamin." "I used to live around the corner from there." "Word?" "Yessir." "Wait. You used to go with Vic, right?" "Yea." I reply, rolling my eyes. "I thought you looked familiar." Major replies and I laugh as the bell rings. Lo and I get our stuff. "Did someone show you around?" I question. "Yea. But I ain't remember shit." He responds and I bol. "Lemme introduce you to my crew then. I'm sure one of them could help you out." I state as we walk out the classroom. All my friends were standing there minus Lante. "Yo, this is Major." I say and everyone says who they are. "Which one of you bucket head niggahs is gonna show him around?" I ask. Tray takes his schedule. "Me and Cole will. He got next period with us anyway." He says and I nod. Out the blue, Major kisses my cheek before walking off. "Ooh, chile." Kyrie says and I laugh while rolling my eyes. "It ain't even like that." "Bihh, please. Helen Keller knows that the kid is feeling you." Rae says. "Too soon." "Like fuck it is. It took me and Cole 3 days to fall in love. It takes less time for someone to like another person. Keep ya eyes on the jit. 'Fore he push up on the thickness." Kyrie says and I start ctfu, walking to class. Major cute and all but he ain't really feeling a chick like me. And if he is, it'll fade once he hear how smart my mouth is. "And you better not be insecure about this shit either!" Zeny yells and I'm dying. Ratchet ass friends.