Gasp! Our One Year Anni. (Tray)

Monday morning rolled around and I flew out the bed. I was brushing my teeth while listening to 'Rude Boy'. So y'all know how Chresanto and I got together in September of last year, right? Ok. We don't remember the official date. So I decided that one day this month, I'd surprise the hell outta him and that date will be our anniversary. So 9-15-13 is it. "Mom!" I call as I get dressed. "What?" "Are you gonna be home tonight?" I reply. My mom has been through so much but she is better than ever and one of the strongest women I know. "I'm leaving at 5 for Bible study. Then me and your aunt and uncle are going out for dinner at 7." "So you won't be home til like 10 or 11?" "Something like that." "Great." I say as I kiss her cheek and run out the house. "Tell me son in law I said hey." She calls as I climb into my car. I call bae. We've been on good terms lately. I don't know why we were beefing so hard. "Hello?" "Happy anniversary, baby boy." I say. "Tray." He whines in a happy manner and I smile. "Did you leave yet?" "No. I was on my out when you called." "Don't leave. I'm on my way." I say and it goes silent. "Did you just nod?" I ask, knowing that he did. "Haha. Yea, I did. Sorry. But I'll be waiting." He says and hangs up.

*10 minutes later*

Before I can bring my car to a full stop, Santos is flying off his porch and into the passenger seat. He throws his arms around me and kisses me deeply. "Ooh!" I say as I fan myself and he laughs. I pull off and head to school. "So what are we doing tonight, babe?" He asks. "That's for me to know and you to find out." I reply as I pull up into the parking space next to Kyrie's car. "Tell Kit-Kat to come out here." I say as I kiss his cheek. He nods and flies into the school. A few minutes later, Kyrie comes out. "You got everything?" I ask and she nods. "Both y'all suits, shoes, and his present. I'll drop the sparkling cider off while you're cooking." "Ok. Thanks, sis." "You're welcome. I do gotta tell you this. If y'all get a little touchy tonight, do not be shocked at what you find on his body." "What do you mean?" "You'll find out." She says and walks back in the school. I follow behind her and embrace Santos in my arms. "Where the fuck is Dante?" Kyrie asks. As if on cue, he comes pimping up with Lola on his back. "Ok, ok. I see y'all." Kyla says and we laugh. "Dante, remember what I said now. Cause I don't have not one problem fucking you up." Kyrie says and he nods. First bell rang and Dante let Lola down and her and Kyla to class while the rest of us headed to first period. As soon as we sit down, the crew sings, "Happy one year anniversary." Chresanto turns red as hell and buries his face in my chest. I chuckle and he groans when the girls pepper kisses all over his head. "We need to be like a black Angelina and Brad and adopt Chresanto." Kyrie says and we all start ctfu.

*6:00*

"I want you dressed and ready by 7." I say to my boyfriend as I move through the kitchen. "In what?" "Just get in the shower. By the time you get out, your outfit will be there." "Ok. I'll see you in a minute then. Love you." "Love you too." I say and hang up. "The meat and sides are done. Table is set. And all you need to do is make y'all dessert. Have a good night." Kyrie says as she heads to the door. "Wait!" I say and she leans against the door. "I need your opinion on my suit." "I can't stay. But send me the pic before you pick up lil bro. Have a good night." She says and kisses my cheek before leaving. "Mom!" "Terry!" "Can you watch my cookies?" "Yea." She replies and I run to my room to change. I already showered. By the time I finish tying my tie, it's 6:45. I grab my keys and run out the house. "Call Chresanto." I say and wait as the car rings. "Hello?" "Are you ready?" "No. I can't find my tie." "Your suit didn't come with a tie." "Oh. Then I'm ready." Santos says and I laugh. "Ok. I'll be a there in 5." "Ok." He replies. A few minutes later, I pull up in front of his house and go knock on the door. "Oh my. You look mighty handsome, Trayvon." Mrs. Brooks says. "Thank you. Is Chresanto ready?" "He'll be down in a minute. Come in, son." She says and steps aside for me to walk over the threshold. I felt so weird while standing there cause she was just watching me. "Mrs. Brooks." I say. "I'm sorry, Tray. You just look so dapper." "Yes, he does." I hear and look towards the stairs. Santos was leaning on the rail looking ridiculously sexy. The first 3 buttons of his shirt were undone and the pure whiteness of it blended well with his tanned skin and dark blue suit. Chresanto is Puerto Rican and white so he has a light afro that was wavy as shit. Y'all don't know. He has me me weak. "And so do you." I reply and grab his hand, pulling him into my arms and pressing a light kiss to his lips. "Mrs. Brooks, can he stay with him tonight?" I ask as my little baby assaults my neck low key. "Just don't get too handsy." She says and we nod. I pull him out the house and he slams me against the side of my car. "I've been waiting to do this." He whispers and my bottom lip is being pulled and an involuntarily moan escapes. "What I just say?!" His mom calls and we laugh. "Let's go before shit get real." I say and open his car door before sliding into the driver's seat.