Grapevine (Santos' POV)

"Abigail a lil hoe. Fucking John Proctor's old ass." Tray says and I bol. We were at the library, reading the Crucible for English and answering questions. He sat across from me and my eyes landed on Audrey. My eyebrows come together in confusion. I thought shawty had moved back to Indiana. At least that's what Cole had said when Kyrie was finna do a drive-by on her for commenting on his picture on Instagram. "Peep." I say to Tray and he turns around, eyes landing on ole girl. When he looks at me, he got that Eman Hudson face and I start ctfu. "I don't know if I don't like the female because she foul or because my goons don't." He says. "Probably both. She ain't got no edges." I respond and he laughs. "Sometimes, you be acting like a female." "Oh well. She don't. Even Dre says shit like that. And don't you dare think that my feminine moments make me the bitch in the relationship. Cause I'll fight you, niggah." I reply and he laughs. "That's what you say." "I can't stand black people." I mumble and Tray thumps me on my neck. "You gone make me get real Hispanic in this place of silence." I state as I go to the bathroom. As soon as I walk in, I hear heavy whispering. "Yea ... I'm pretty sure that they know ... Ain't nobody confronted Ni-Ni ... But I wanted her. I still do ... If you help me get Kyrie, I'll help you get Cole ... Deal." I fly into a stall and listen as ole boy walks out the restroom. "Ain't this bout a bitch?" I murmur, walking out. "Tray, we gotta go." "Why, baby boy?" "My mom called and said she needed some help." "Aight. Come on." He says and grabs my hand, pulling me into the elevator. He hugs my neck as we drop 5 floors. "You good, Santos?" "Yea. I'm good." I respond. I was lying like a motherfucker. My body was shaking and I was livid. This lil punk ass niggah got a lot of nerve. If he thought he was on the hit list before, he done made it official.

*4:30 pm*

"Come to the park." "Why?" "Just do it." I reply and hang up. He better show the fuck up or I swea I'll go to his house. I paced back and forth in front of my car for 15 minutes before I hear a voice. "What's good, Chresanto?" Ole boy says. "Why the fuck you lie on my sister?" "I don't know what you're talking about." "Yes, the fuck you do. What she do to you?" "What she do? She's been curving me since 7th grade." "And you wonder why? You better take them L's and straighten that rumor shit out." "If I don't?" He challenges and I punch him in his mouth. "I'll get my goons to fuck you up and Audrey." "That doesn't scare me." "Oh, it doesn't?" "Nah, cause ya crew known for ganging up on people." "We'll see." I reply and walk away. He gone learn.

So! Drop comments on who you think started the rumor. Love y'all