First Day of School (Kyrie)

"Good morning, baby girl." Cole says and I jump. Bro just sitting on the edge of the bed looking at me. "Why? Why are you up?" "Couldn't sleep. But now it's time to get your thick ass up and get ready. Gotta walk into school as a junior fresher than a motherfucker." He says and I laugh. I push Tray over as I walk into the bathroom. Even though he and his mom moved out, jit still love being here. "Disrespectful." "It's my bathroom, niggah." I reply and he thumps me on the forehead. The negro thumped me. I got something special for that ass. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I go back into my room, looking for an outfit. Cole stands behind me, running his fingers through my braids. "Put it up for me." I say and hand him my ponytail holder. So Cole has been yanking my hair ever since I got these braids. He think I'm stupid and don't know why he been doing that. The horny little niggah trying to send a message low key. He fresh outta fucking luck with me though. But I change into a pair of white shorts, a gray and pink Polo, pink low top Polos, a pink and gray 'Los Angeles Reckless' hat and white cardigan. "You getting slim. I don't like that. But you look good." Cole says and I shake my head. He seriously doesn't want me to lose weight. Just maintain it like I've been doing. Anyway, I run out the room while Novio continues to get dressed. "Aha, yea ... You already know ... Aight ... Ooh, I love it when you call me that ..." Tray is sitting in the kitchen on the phone with, I'm assuming, Chresanto. I ain't wanna tip him off that I was there so I say loudly, "Bring that ass hereee boy!" He fumbles with his phone and then looks up at me. "Good morning, sis. You look mighty dapper." "Mmhmm. You too." I say and grab a granola bar. "I take it you and Santiago back on good terms." "Yea ..." "I already know y'all was being nasty on the phone so don't act all shy now." I say and double over in laughter as he groans. "Keep that on the DL." "I got you. Now look at this." I say and he looks down. My fingers were kinda bunched together. And I muff the fuck outta him. "Payback for thumping me." I say and walk out with my King who has just came down. "I got you, Jai!" Tray calls from behind us. Cole gets in the driver's seat of my baby and pulls off. He reaches over and grabs my hand, kissing the back of it. "You ready to make the best outta this year?" "As long as I'm with my R. O. D." I reply.

*30 minutes later*

Me and Cole, Tray and Chres, Raven and Azendra stood in front of our lockers. This year is a mess. 1st and 7th are the only classes that we have as a group. I got 2nd with Santiago and Rae. 3rd and 4th with Cole, Zeny and Tray. Them I'm lonely as fuck in 5th and 6th. I'm ready to fight whoever made my schedule. "Aye, there go the crew." Dante says as he walks up. We all do a handshake with him as we wait for first bell. We just chopping it up when I hear, "BABY MOMMA!" I look around then see Lola short ass by the main doors. "BABY MAMA!" I reply and run to hug her. "What are you doing here?" "Instead of moving down south, my mama decided to move over here. So here I am. And which one of them niggahs is Cole?" She says and storms over to the lockers. "Which of you Amazon niggahs is Cole?" Lola asks and our sell out friends actually point to Novio. "I'm Lola. Yes, in the flesh. I'm Kyrie's baby momma and when I call her about our son, I expect you to be accepting of that. Got it, niggah?" "Haha. Aight. Y'all son is my son." Cole replies and she nods. First bell rings and we all head to class after we get Lola's schedule. Dante was gonna show her around but it dawned on me. "Aye, kidd. Check it out." I say as I pull him over by the water fountain. "Try anything slick and I'll kill you. Got it?" "Damn, Kush. Why you always gone kill me?" "Cause I know you and I'd be damned if I let you hurt any of my mains." "I got you." He says and then walks off with Lola. I walk back down to Analysis of Functions and slide on top of Cole's desk. He pulls me down so that I'm sitting in his lap. "Ms. Johnson and Mr. Jackson, way too much PDA." Mr. Lutman said. "Fuhh that. We a power couple." He whispers and I Bol but get up and move to the desk in front of him. As the teacher takes attendance, Cole pulls out my ponytail and plays with my hair. I lean my head back and relax as he rubs my scalp. This year is finna be wild.