Cole's POV

This week has been pure bullshit. All my baby does is mean mug and scowl at anyone cause don't nobody know shit bout who started the rumor but everyone keeps asking if she really cheated. It's annoying and she stays locked in her room when she goes home. Since Wednesday, I've only seen or talked to her at school. I was sitting in 2nd when Azendra knocks on the door. Ms. Grant opens the door and asks what she needed. "Cole, Ms. Rysavvy needs you." Ms. Grant says and I grab my stuff, walking out the class. "What's good?" "Shit has gotten hectic, yo." Zeny says and we lightly jog out to the courtyard. As soon as I stepped outside, I heard yelling. Trayvon and Chresanto were going at it. "Bullshit, Tray. I can't believe you trying me like this!" Santos yells. As we coming running up, so does Lante, baby girl, Kyla, and Ravantae. "Aye, what the problem is?" Kyrie yells. "Tell them, Trayvon. So they can hear how stupid you sound." Santos says. "Loc approached me today and said that he saw Santos and some niggah hugged up at the park yesterday." He says and I thump him on the forehead. "The fuck man?!" Tray exclaims. "That's for being a dumb ass and being gullible. You shouldn't believe shit anyone tells you about Chresanto. Especially with this rumor shit going on." I state and he nods. It was déjà vu all over again for me. I've been in that position and I know how bro felt. He ain't gone make the same mistake I did. "Now apologize to that boy. You ont have ya spouse in pain cause of some fuck shit." I state and Tray does. "I'm sorry, Santos. I didn't have any reason to believe Loc. Maybe I did cause it was him. I'm so sorry, baby boy. Forgive me?" "Yea. Fucking baser." Santos replies and we laugh. I look over at Kyrie. She was so mad. Her face was solemn. I grab her hand and pull her under this big, drooping oak tree. "Cole, what ar-." I cut her off before she could finish. My lips pressed against hers. I made sure that I pinned her tongue down cause she acting a lil crazy right now. For the first time ever, she pushes me away. "Good lord. What was that?" Kyrie asks. "What you mean?" "That was a different type of kiss. A good different." "Good. But I missed you. You been drawn for over 48 hours. And you looked like you needed some love." I state, pulling her closer. "I did. My mind has been fucked all week, G." She responds. "I know how you feel, ma. But you know what the truth is and so do I. Fuck who started the rumor. You loyal to me. And I know you are." I state and she nods. "Hate to interrupt, but Santos gotta talk to us." Kyla says. Me and Novia walk back to the crew. "Ok. So what Loc said wasn't completely untrue. No, I wasn't hugged up with some niggah. But I was talking to one." "Why?" Dante asks. "I found out who started the rumor." Santos says. "Who was it?" Tray asks. Silence engulfed the courtyard and Chresanto had a look of fear and knowing. "Spill that shit, boy." Baby girl says. "It was Truce." "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Lana, Kyla and Kyrie yell. Oh shit!