Officially Lante (Lola's POV)

Look for me, lost in a whirlwind. '96 Bonny and Clyde, me and my girlfriend. Doing 85 when we ride. Trapped in this world of sin, born as a ghetto child, raised in the whirlwind.

I groaned as I heard my phone ringing. It better be good. "Hello?" I say, voice groggy as hell. "Good morning, beautiful." Dante says. "Good morning." I reply, getting up outta bed and walking to the bathroom. "What are you doing today?" "I don't know. I didn't have anything planned." "Ok. Then get dressed. I'll be there in an hour." "Aight." I say and hang up. I brush my teeth and wash my face before going back to my room and looking in my closet. I pull out a red floral jersey, blank skinny jeans, red timbs and a red floral bucket hat. I'm on my August Alsina shit today. I grab my Louis Vuitton backpack, keys and phone before going into the kitchen. I keep silent, listening for any noise. I take it my moms is gone. As I was eating some cereal, my phone rang. "Hello?" "BABY MAMA!" Kyrie yells. She's such a thotsicle. "I heard that, hoe. Stealing my words and shit." She says and I bol. "My bad, bm. But what you need?" "I'm going shopping today and since it's ya first homecoming with the crew, we all chipping in for ya dress." "For real?" "Yessuh." "Awwww, thank you." "No problem. So red is the dress color right?" "Yessir." "Aight. Tell Dante to behave or I'll kick his ass." "How you know we going out?" "He asked me." "You really don't trust him." "It's not that. But you new and I don't want him thinking shit is sweet." "Haha. I feel it. Anyway, he just pulled up. I'll talk to you later." I say and hang up. I put my bowl in the sink before skipping my happy ass outside. "Hey, ma." He says when I come out. I 'mmhmm' him and get in his car, automatically plugging the aux cord into my phone. He gets in the driver's side and I blast 'Hit em Up'.

First off, fuck ya bitch and the clique you claim. West side when we ride, call me quipped with game. You claimed to be a player but I fucked ya wife. We bust on bad boys, niggah fucksfor life.

I was hella turnt into the passenger seat that I completely missed the series of questions asked me. It wasn't until I noticed that we were at a stoplight that I looked at him and said, "What?" "Girl, you so deaf!" He says and turns the music down. I laugh and say, "You should know by now that Tupac blocks all other noise. Now what did ya ask?" "I said where do you wanna go?" "Oh! Let's go to the Mall of America. I haven't been there yet." "Aight, lil mama." He says and I look out the window.

*3 hours later*

"OMG! I love this mall!" I yell. I got 2 pairs of shoes, Tupac's book, another floral jersey and some cute ass skinny jeans. Ugh! Life, bruh. I was running towards Champs when I'm suddenly swooped up in the air. "Chica, calm down. You're like a kid buzzed off chocolate." Dante says, holding me like a rag doll as he heads to the food court. I scowl but let him carry me down. This is why I hate being short. Niggahs think they can just pick me up and treat me like a baby. I know I'm cute but damn. "Where you wanna eat?" "Benihana's." I reply and he puts me down. I internally pout. I was kinda enjoying not being held. Once we get a table, he asks what I wanna eat but I let him decide. He orders a Philly cheese steak. I'm sitting there like: wtf am I supposed to eat? But then I saw it. Bruh, the bitch was over 12 inches. And it was completely mounted with the works. The first bite felt like heaven. I had to take half of a half home.

*7:00 pm*

Me and Dante were leaving the mall. "Thanks, Tae. I had a great time." I say as he pulls out the parking lot. "No problem, ma." He replies and we listen to 'To Live and Die in LA'. In case y'all can't tell, Tupac is my life. I was watching the lights fly pass as we cruised down the highway when a thought hit me. "Dante, why does my baby mom always tells you to behave or don't get slick? What you do to her?" "I ain't do nothing to her. I've just had some grimy ass ways in my past and she reminds me hardcore when I even bring up ya name. She doesn't want me to do you dirty. And I won't. Because out of every girl I've ever dealt with, I've never felt what I feel when we kick it. I honestly don't know what it is yet but I know that I don't want it to end." He says and I nod. 30 minutes later, we're pulling up in front of my house. Dante grabs my bags and walks me to my front door. Before I opened my door, he said, " La'nayjah, did you get what I was saying in the car?" "Yea." "Good. Because it's true and I ... " He starts but pauses. "You what?" "I want you to be my girlfriend. It's totally cool if you don't." "See, the nice guys always assume that the girl is gonna say no. I should just to fuck with you but I ain't. Cause I actually like you." "Does that mean you will?" "Hell yea, fucking right." I reply and he hugs me, lifting me off the ground. "You don't know how much this means to me. I've wanted you since the first day I saw you." "Then don't fuck up. Cause I'm a different breed, baby boy. And I'll make ya life hell." I say and kiss his cheek before going in the house. "Hey, mom." I say as I walk in the kitchen. "Hey." She says. I set the room decorations I got for her on the table and then go to my room. As I was putting up my stuff, it hit me: I gots me a full blown Puerto Rican. Yas, bish, yas.