chapter 26: hell is so close to heaven

The strays ~sleeping with sirens

Casey's POV
Jeremy and I were at the park swinging like little kids we are. "Ooo look! Ducks!" I laughed and poked his nose saying "I love you dork" "love you two times two" "so you love me 4?" "You" I smiled at his cheesy comment. My phone started ringing. I sighed and answered. "Yeah jordan?" "Uh... There's something I have to tell you....fallen...she was hit by a car.....its my falt.....I'm sorry for not telling you earlier casey. I really am. The doctors are saying that she might not live" Jordan was in tears and so was I. I ran to the hospital. How do I know where it was? Let's just say there was a lot of falling when I first moved in. Anyways I got there and spotted Jordan I ran to him and he broke down in my arms. He should, he's been in fallen's life ever since he was 13. I rubbed his back and Jeremy rushed in out of breath and looked over at us. I mouthed 'its fallen' and he imeditly looked sad. He had the right to. I did too but I wasn't sad. There was no way to describe it, it was kinda of numb. I don't know. It's just weird. I had one thought for the rest of the night. Hell really is so close to heaven and nothing I do will ever push them further away.
Still not very long this is weird for me to write Idk y.