chapter 12: can i trust you?

I woke up only to see I was on my bed.....wait this is my bed at the orphanage. Shit. I'm back nonononononono! Niall said that he would never give me back
Well he lied, your back cause no one will ever love you
"No. He-he he wouldn't! I don't believe it! Your lying! S-shut up!" I screamed while crying and I crashed to the floor. Now imagine that happening in front of a bunch of orphans. And I mean boys and girls. They would think your mental. So now I'm stuck in a whole different orphanage. Also since I saw none of my stuff was here except two boxes....I was sure what was in one.....I might as well be here for ever now. I should have never trusted them. Later that night I was putting the little clothes that were packed away on my side of the room a boy walked in, he was about my age. He smiled at me when I looked toward him. I didn't smile back. He frowned and walked up to me. "Hi. My name's Jordan. I have the room next door, if you ever want to hang out" I didn't feel like talking so I just grabbed some paper and a pencil and wrote 'Hi, my names Kimmy, I was adopted but I was brought back here after I learned to trust them.' He read it and replied by saying "that's really sad, I was adopted twice and brought back here. Sorry to ask but are you a mute?" He whispered mute. I shrugged and whispered "i-i don't know, I can't trust anyone anymore" he smiled and said "well, its your choice, but to let you know, your voice is beautiful. And so are you." I looked at my hands and played with them. I took the piece of paper and pencil back and wrote 'thanks but I don't think so..... I'm 13 BTW, how old are you?' "13" he said and walked to his room. I decided not to talk at all anymore maybe that boy could be my friend. I heard footsteps and jumped into my bed. The door opened but I was fast asleep.

Meow. OK I hope this makes up for me being a terrible person and making niall take Kimmy back to an orphanage....... I'm sorry don't kill meh! I'm evil.... Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!