chapter 6: warrped tour! and bringing them.

Max's POV
We started packing for warrped about two weeks ago, and now we were on our way to the airport to meet with Kimmy and her FAM, she said she was bringing both her sisters, lin, and kell. I was really excited to see Kimmy again, and meet her FAM. She still hasn't told me who she was adopted by, I know she was adopted by one direction, but not which excat person. I walked down the hall, I saw andy downstairs, queit as a mouse I tiptoes down the stairs, then when I was at the perfect position, I left onto his back, he tried prying me off, but I latched on like a cat and dug my nails into his bare back. I rested my head on his shoulder and he carried Me into the kitchen.
Kimmy's POV
We were on the plane, I was flying out to meet up with Maxy, zinny, and Becky. I was awake and kell and Lin were on each side of me. They made up since Lin went back to the adoption center and niall adopted Lin, I begged him. I pulled out my phone and made another vlog. "Hey guys its Kim, right now were on a plane, flying to see my friends, we are going to warrped tour, and we are going with bvb, my friends were adopted by them, sleeping next to me are my two, sleepy head sisters, lin, and kell, their real names are linya and kellya, I might help them create YouTube accounts, idk. But I'll make some more vlogs over the time period I'm on warrped, so see ya plushies later, BTW that's my new nickname for you guys, my plushies, so ya, bye!" I turned off my camera, I uploads the vlog and soon comments started spilling in. 'Omg! I'm going to warrped too!' Was one another one was 'I wish I could go to warrped but my parents think it 'devil music' so I can't, but I hope you have fun, I went one year with my sister and we had lots of fun.' Then another 'lol your sisters look soooooooo tired' I laughed a little at that one. I went to Instagram. I took a picture of my two sisters. I already knew their instagrams. 'On the plane with these two doofs.' I put in the caption, I tagged them, linya_bae , and weird_but_awesome (I made these up, they are NOT real so please don't look them up) their phones buzzed and they both woke up. Lunching me in the arm at the same time, I whimmpered, Lin hit me on my arm where my fiftenth adopted father tried to break it. "I'm soooo soooooo sooooo sorry ken, I forgot, I didn't mean too, oh god I'm so so so so so so sos so so so sorry!" "Its fine, Lin, I'm fine, don't worry about it." We finally were off the plane and walking through the airport, I was wearing my custom made 'property of bvb' on the front and 'PTV, hell above' on the back. We found Maxy and them right away, all of us girls, except lkn and kell of course, were wearing our marching, 'property of bvb' shirts, the way we tell them apart is on the back, Becky has a 'cool kids' on hers, zinny's has 'bulletproff love' and maxy's of course had a proxy symobol on the back, her and her creepypastas I though as we walked out of the airport and into the bvb tour bus. I couldn't wait to get this tour started.