chapter 2: new faces and

I got in the car after putting my stuff in the trunk, which it won't be long before I'll be coming back here anyways, I've had fifteen freaking family's over the 4 years I've been here. I grabbed my cary on and jumped in the back a and grabbed out my phone. I went on Instagram and replied to various comments, taggs, and what not. I didn't have a twitter cuz I already had to remember so many passwords, like wattpad, Instagram, Kik, YouTube,etc. I took a selfie, not having the guy who adopted me in it. I posted saying. 'Just got adopted by a famous person, I'll reveal later, but for now you can guess!' I turned off my phone after that, then 'set the world on fire' by black viel brides started to play, telling me max, who's real name was Maxine, had called me. I gave puta small groan and answered. "Hey, this is Kimmy, aka adorable Goldie (yes that my YouTube, but no my name isn't Kimmy or Kenya) what is it that you are calling me for?" "Kimmy! You know its me!" I laughed. "What is it Maxy" that was my nick name for her, zinla was ziny, Becca, becky, and me was of course kimmy. "I was just adopted! And guess by who?" "Some famous loser?" "Not just any famous loser, Andy freaking beitsack! (Spelling is bad I know)" "shut. Up!" "Nope, he's .y adopted dad and I'm proud and happy." "You are soooo lucky, Maxy!" "I know! They said I could bring a some friends on warrped tour with me if I wanted to, if its OK with your adopted parents." "I'll ask, but see you soon, hopefully, bye Maxy, luv ya teh bitz" "yeah, bye see ya!" "Who's that?" The guy from the front ask, I didn't feel comfortable calling him dad yet. "It was just my friend, Maxine" "oh, OK I'm niall by the way" "I know" I saw laughing and rolling my eyes. "How? You look and act like you don't even know our band?" "Oh, I use to be a fan, not anymore, I just like a few songs. Why are you so short?" I asked poking his arm. "What!?!?? I'm not short!?!?!" "Uh.. Concedring that your as tall as short 12 year old, yeah you are." "OK fine you win, wanna listen to sum music" "sure. I grabbed my head hones I had in my carton and plugged them in puting them in my ears, I blasted hell above by PTV and looked at the window humming with the song.
Cuz this is a wasteland my only retreat,
With heavan above you there's hell over me!
Niall pulled out my earbuds. "Were here" he said, I walked out grabbing my carry on. 4 more boys walked out and started to grab my bags out of the trunk. "Be carful with that one!" I shouted at the boy with black hair. "Why?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and took the box by my self and carried it into the house, following niall. I followed him into a bright pink room, ew bright pink I thought as I walked over to the bed and sat the box i was carrying. I walked back downstairs when all my stuff was in my room. "Hey uh I know this isn't really important but I want to know which one us my dad, and what's everyones name. "To answer your second question, that zayn, harry Louis, and liam" niall pointed the other boys. I smiled and nooded, now that that's outta the way. "What about my first question?" "You'll find out later." Harry answered, I nooded and headed to my room. I still don't like the pink. "Wait! Kenya, we need some one else for you to meet." "Its Kimmy, FYI, and who's the person" "well, she's in school still so, in a while, but for now, do you want to repaint your room?" "Sure" we went to the paint store and got black, various shades of grey, baby blur, and white paint, I also saw some wall stickers, one was the bvb star and I got it. I changed into a pair of jean that already had paint on them. A picked out a shirt that was a lazy day shirt, it was bright pink and said paint shirt on it. We started with the black, then added some different grey shaded stripes in the black wall, I took a small paint brush, like the ones you use when doing water color paint, and made small desighns along the wall. Then with the white I used a normal painting brush and wrote some of my favorite lyrics on the wall. One of them got the boys' attention. In the wall where would be above my bed, at the head, was in big white letters, neatly written in cursive was: THE STORY OF MY LIFE! I gave them a weak smile. Niall smirked at me. "So? Don't like our band that much?" "Well, I said I liked some songs, the ones that speak to me" "and what would those be?" " the story of my life is about the only one" I walked over to a different wall and where what would be my desk, I put in a nice hand writing,
Cuz this is a wasteland my only retreat
With heavan above you there's hell over me!
"So what's going on in here, where dad?" I heard a girly voice walk into the room, I looked over and saw a girl who looked exactly like me, well all except the hair, but pretty much the same face. I rocked back and forth on my feet, waiting for someone to say something, anything, I mean the silence was killing me! I sighed, no one gonna talk so might as well be me. "I'm kinya morris, since I don't know which of these dofesse is my dad, I prefer being called Kimmy though." The girl looked back at me shocked. Did she know me or somethin?
"Wait morris? My original name is kellya morris! I'm you long lost twin!" I was confussed and in a daze, she jumped up and hugged me. I looked at niall, hes about the only one I know,he just shrugged. "Kell, you don't know if this is for sure her" "yeah I am, dad, look I know what happened, I even know why she has her youtbe name as adorible Goldie! That the nickname I gave her before I was adopted by you" she said facing niall. I was still confused, I shrugged and coutinued on painting my lyrics. I finsished my room with a huge bvb across a bare wall, then we moved the stuff back in, I put up some srews and hung up all my necklaces, then I put the bvb stars up all over the room, you could tell I was obssesed with them because my whole wardrobe either had something to do with them or PTV, with the occasional lazy day shirt, like the paint shirt shirt. Once we were done with my room, we went out for dinner.we went to a dinner, thank god I complained about McDonald's, I hate their food. We went to stake and shake. (Spelling! I hate my spelling) I got a burger, some fries, and a milkshake. Everybody else got the same thing, just different flavor shakes. I did whatbi always did, ate my burger then dipped my fries in my milkshake, everyone looked at me weird. "What? Don't you like fries with milkshake?" "How can you eat that?" Kellya said, gagging to make it more dramatic. I roll my eyes and laugh, I can't believe they don't think its good! "I just can, I actually good, if you try it." I said while finishing.
A/N ermehgerd! This probally one of the most longest chapters I've ever written! And I know zayn isn't in 1d anymore, but in this story he is, so deal with it!