chapter 10: never trust the blonde boy

All day was boring at school. I was sitting in eastern civ. 6th period waiting for class to be over so I could be bored in math. Sighing as Ben sat in front of me. I smiled when I remembered that we were going to hang out at a park. I loved parks. But only if they had swings. Then the name of that park made me remember something. Marble hornets. That's were they name was from. I mentally slapped myself for being so stupid. I should've known. But creepypasta aren't real. They can't be. Or else there would be multiple killings lately around this area. But there isn't. "Kimmy, the bell rang. You might want to go before youre late to your next class." "Oh yeah sorry, I um spaced out." I quickly grabbed my stuff and headed down the math hallway till I found Mr. Johnson's class. The usual bitches walked in and started in on taunting me. "Hey Kimmy, I heard you were going to the park. You going to try to find your Jeffy poo?" Smirking as I told them "first of all, Jeff is a fucking asshat, second of all, I wish you would all go to sleep" they rolled their eyes at the same time like robots. I snaked alyana, the main bitch, across the face and sat down just as the teacher walked in. Luckily I didn't get in trouble for doing it.
(Time skip to after school)
I decided to walk home from school. Ben got sick in the middle of the day so he canceled going to the park. I still wanted to go so I'll probably ask niall to take me. Once I got to the front door I felt someone's presence behind me. Turning around slowly I saw no one behind me. Relaxing I went inside and went to my room. I guessed I was just being parinoid. Then I noticed no one was home. Weird. Eh. Just means more food for me :)