chapter 8: last chapter

A/N sorry I'm getting bored with this story
Kimmy's POV
I sat on my bed staring into space like I usually do. I was thinking of ideas about my next video. "DAD! LIN! KELL!" I yelled all three rushed up to my room, stumbling over each other. I laughed at them. "What ya want?" "I was wondering if you wanted to do a video wit meh." "Sure" "k, you guys might want to get changed into paint clothes, were doing the egg challenge." "Can I post the bid on my channel to?" Kell whined. "Yeah, but use your camera." Then they all ran out and got changed. I got changed too. I wore a pair of jean shorts I made from an old lair of skinnys. With a plain yellow t- shirt. I slipped on my yellow toms. I went down stairs and grabbed the eggs I got ready yesterday. I walked out side and set up my camera. Then kell, Lin, and dad walked out. Lin and kell had their hair up. I put mine up. I turned my camera on. "Hey plushies, its adorable Goldie, and today were doing the egg challenge. Our version is different though." I looked at the other three. They had confused looks on their faces. I laughed and turned back to my camera. "Well, how we do it is you take your bowl of eggs, crack one over your head until you don't have any more. Then the next person goes, then the next, so on and so forth. There is both raw and boiled eggs. If you get a raw egg, at the end, when every body has their eggs cracked then you get pushed in the pool. But that's if you have the most raw eggs. So shall we start?" They all smiled and I went first, "ok, guess I'm first." I grabbed an egg and craked it over my head. It was boiled, then the next. Boiled. Then the last one. Boiled, wait. Raw. "Ha! Ya gotta be pushed into the pool." "That if no one else gets a raw egg!" I ran up to my room and came back down with water ballons. I saw dad with two raw eggs in his hair, lin one and we'll three. "Ha! Look who being pushed into the pool now!" I yelled pelting her and the others with water ballons, every one was out here now. Kell ran upstairs and into her room and she came back out wearing her swim suit. "OK! I'm ready!" I ran towards her, but zayn grabed her bridal style and jumped into the pool with her, they came back up laughing. I was laughing on the ground bow, I got up. "Ok ushies, were gonna hang out here now so till next time bye-" I was cutt of by zayn lifting me up and dumping me into the pool and I got back into the surface. "Zayn!" He laughed and cutt my recording. I decided not to edit it and uploaded it. I ran up to my room. I got changed out of my eggy wet clothes and changed into my swim suit. I went back out side and we all hung out there for the day, until we got hungry. Then we went to get so.ething to eat. We came back and I fell asleep. Then I woke up and went to read the comments. 'Lol, you mist of had fun!' I laughed. 'Hey! Senpai, you should do challenges more offten'