chapter 5: sisteres and fights?

After school I raced down the hall I ran to my locker, 45, 10 away from linny. Me and dercik colsinion were racing. Him and I had a lot in common. I got to our lockers first. He caught up painting. I laughed and got my stuff out of my locker. "I have to go say hi to someone, derrick, I'll catch up with you later." "K. I'll text ya." I waved him off and walked down the row of locker till I got to locker 35, it was open. I tapped linny shoulder. "What the h- wait men?!?!?" I laughed and nodded my head. We lept into a high. Which got us some weird looks. "Fuck off, you don't know us!" I yelled, which linny started to laugh to. "Hey Kimmy we got to g- ecckkkk why are talking to that little slut?" That's it, kellya passed the line, if she's my twin, then why is she so bitchy? "Kellya, did you just call her a little slut?" I said angrily, gritting my teeth. "Yeah, so whats it to you?" "Shes the best fucking sister I had, and you call her that,hell you probalaly don't even know what happened, do you, and I doubt you know what happened to me." "Ha! I know what happened to you little bitch, and her, I know everybody's story here, I can't believe your a little birch ass sister." We were now face to face. Islapped her and she punched my stomach, which was weak when someone gets me mad. I kicked her then got her to the floor. "You may be my twin but you'll never be my sister." I said coldly, I knew whats coming next, niall will hate me and he'll send my back to the over crowded dam place. The princialble stopped us and we were both suspended for two days. Aperantly he saw the whole thing. We got back to the house and kellya made up a story. It got me to be in a daze. Then I fell asleep on the couch, they weren't very angry. Islipped into a bad dream, my third foster home. He was walking up the steps to my room. I was sitting in my room on my laptop looking at my comments on a recent video. 'Hey, where are the bruises from?' Was one I replied, 'im a really clumsy person, I fell down the stairs, yelling "yolo"' like a derp' 'oh, I just want to make sure your in good hands.' I couldn't tell them the real truth, I was always thrown by my hair against the wall, or down the stairs. Leaving cuts and brusieres on my legs and arms. The cuts I blamed on the cat, brown sugar. I heard the door creak open, I quickly his my laptop and greeted my adopted dad come in the door. He always treated me kind, it was my older brothers and sisters, and adopted mom. Only he was home. "Get your ass down stairs, my little bitch and clean those fucking dishes" "yes sir!" I said, doing a soldier solute, he expected us to do that, he must be drunk, I thought as I walked down stairs. I did the dishes. I was done and put them away. I felt a hand on my hair. I closed my eyes ready for the throbbing pain of being thrown to a wall. It was done, I opened my eyes to see him, my real father. I screamed and I woke up with a start, I glanced at the the clock 6:00 am.