Slender, My Love (a Slenderman love story.)

*Chapter 1*

"Dad!"

I scream as I awake quickly and somewhat angrily. He normally wakes me up for school at the appropriate time every morning. But, evidently, not today. Every morning he gets me up at 6:00 sharp. The drive to school takes about 30 minutes from my house. And school starts at 7:45.

I woke up at 6:45. I don't have any time to do what I need to do.

I get out of bed and run around my room getting everything on that I need. First, I plug in my flat iron. Then I throw on a black T-shirt with medium sized white sleeves under the shirt. The shirt has different designs and colour skeletons, and a tiny pocket across the bottom.

Then I pull on dark blue jeans that are tight at the top from the thighs to the knee then they are loose at the bottom.

I put my black Converse on and tie the laces. Then run into the bathroom and brush my teeth as fast as possible and finish my hair.

After I look good enough for public eyes, I unplug the flat iron, and I put my headband with the bow in my hair and I grab my phone off the nightstand, heading out of my bedroom. Once again, I call for my father.

"Dad!!! Where are you!"

I listened for him as I came down the stairs and heard glass shatter.

I quickened my pace down the staircase to figure out what it was.

"Dad!?"

I screamed.

I went to the kitchen and saw the glass shattered in the floor. I looked up and saw my cat, Molly, on the counter, looking guilty.

"Ugh, Molly, go worry someone else."

I walked up to her and she purred as I picked her up and put her in the floor.

She ran off and I grabbed the broom and dustpan and cleaned up her mess.

I threw away the glass and it was 7:05. I needed to go.

I went to my father's bedroom and went to see what he was up to. I knocked on the door and noticed it wasn't closed all the way. It slowly creaked open after I knocked twice.

"Dad...are you in here..?"

I said questionably as I walking into the quiet room. I heard nothing at all. Everything was normal. Except for the fact my father wasn't in his bedroom, or anywhere to be found.

I looked everywhere and left the room. I kept telling myself to stay calm.

He will be back. Ill come back from school and he will be home. I told myself.

I headed towards the door and swung my backpack over one of my shoulders and went to grab my keys, but noticed they weren't on the holder.

I walked outside, confused, and saw my car wasn't there. Neither was my fathers.