Chapter 23- Days go on.

The night was such fun. I cried so much because of laughter, even my stomach hurt.

" I was wondering" I said as Niall walked into the bedroom after checking on Amelia and Michael.  I stopped reading the book I was reading and I looked at Niall.

" What babe?" Niall asked and took of his clothes, only leaving his boxers on.

" Can it wait until I'm done brushing my teeth?" Niall asked and pointed at the bathroom.

" Be quick then" I said and layed the book I was reading on my night stand.

He left the door open so I watched him brush his teeth and check himself out in the mirror. I couldn't help it but smile.

" I need to start working out" Niall muttered as he layed down next to me. 

I layed down on my pillow so I was facing him. My smile wasn't gonna come of.

" You were wondering?" Niall asked after he moved closer so the tip of our noses were touching.

" Yes I was wondering...Don't get me wrong, but sometimes I get really lonley when I'm home alone....you know, when Amelia is at kinder garden and Michael is asleep..." I said and Niall nodded his head.

" There is no one to call because everyone is working..." I continued.

" Not Ally" Niall stopped me.

" She's writing her book and the last thing I wanna do is to disturb her when she can write....it's very easy for her to get writers block" I said and Niall rolled his eyes.

" So what are you saying?" Niall asked and gasped tired.

"Maybe I should start working again...soon" I said slowly.

Niall put his elbow up so he was looking down on me.

" Working? I thought that I was doing that" He said surprised.

I sat up.

" I miss work, I miss doing something for the family" I said. Niall laughed.

" You are, you're taking care of Michael and Amelia" He said like I was just good at that.

" What if I wanna do something else?" This came totally the wrong way out. 

Niall looked straight into my eyes before he layed down on his back.

" Wow" Niall said and stared up.

" I didn't mean it like that, it sounded way different in my head" I said and looked at him.

" I don't understand you" He said and reached out for the lamp to turn it off. Then he layed down on his side so I was facing his back.

" Wait a minuet" I said pissed and stood up. I turned on the bedroom lights.

" Turn them off " Niall said and put his pillow over his face.

" I wasn't saying that I didn't sign up for this ! " I said and tried not to be too loud to wake the kids up.

Niall took the pillow away from his face and sat up.

" Oh really? Because that's what I heard" He hissed at me.

I looked into his eyes and shook my head.

" You know that I would do anything to protect them and give them a warm , loving home" I almost whispered.

Niall looked at me, then down.

" What are we doing? This is so stupid" He said and ran his fingers through his hair.