Chapter 2- From a good day, to a best day.

" Some music?" Niall asked after we were done eating. He picked up his guitar from the ground and started playing some old songs.

" Hey, who remember this song?" He started grinning.

" Hey tell me what you want what you really really want"

We interrupted him with a great laugh, but he just kept playing spice girls.

" Oh jeez Niall ! Who doesn't remember that song" Liam said and dried the tears that leaked out of his eyes because he laughed so much.

" Alright, what about this one?" Niall said and started playing again.

" I know you love me, I know you care"

Now I started laughing.

" Juuustiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin" Zayn said with a weird voice and Megan blushed over his silliness, but Zayn just kissed her on the cheek.

" Alright alright...What abou-" Niall was about to say something more but Amelia stopped him.

" Play this song" She said and whispered something into his ear.

Niall smiled and looked at me.

" You better shape up, Because I need a man...My heart is set on youuu" 

Amelia stared at me and started giggling. I know why. I was singing this song in the shower because it was on the radio this morning. She heard me.

I couldn't help it but start singing.

" You better shape up, you better understaand" Niall stopped singing but he kept playing.

Ally started singing with me, as loud as we could.

"To my heart I must be true" But by surprise Harry,Liam, Louis and Zayn started singing.

" Nothing left, nothing left for me to do" They sang and I started laughing.