Chapter 31- Make a wish.

NEWS NEWS NEWS !

Well hello :)  I have something to say. This will be one of the last chapters. There's only 1 left, not so sure if 2 even. I just wanted to tell you that. This is the longest book I've ever written, and it's all because of you. So thank you ! But I hope you enjoy this one, even if it's not going to be long.

xx

25 February, Thomas Tomlinsons first birthday.

I always enjoyed going to Louis's and Brittany's flat. It was so beautiful in there and so creative that I could stay there forever. You were always relaxed and the it was like the air in there was full with happy gas. 

As I hugged Brittany I looked around. The apartment was full of balloons in all kinds of colours. On the middle of the floor sat Thomas and Louis. Louis was fooling around with a blue balloon and Thomas was smiling and trying to get her.

Brittany gasped when she saw the big birthday present Niall was holding. 

" Just put it on the table love ! " Brittany said bent down to Amelia to kiss her on the cheek.

" Are we first?" I asked as I sat down on the couch with Michael in my arms.

" Zayn is gonna be a little bit late" Louis said and stood up, leaving Amelia and Thomas together.

" Of course" Niall said and sat down next to me.

" Where is the birthday boyyyy" We heard Harry sang as they opened the door.

Ally's belly was very big at this time. She was 5 months pregnant and with twins, which made it bigger. But she was so beautiful. Being pregnant was fitting her very well.

" There he is ! " Harry said right when he got his eye on him.

" Hi Amelia" Harry said smiling before he bent down and kissed Thomas on the cheek.

" Where do I put this?" Ally asked and lifted up a gift.

" On the table if you will" Brittany said smiling.

" Where are Liam and Zayn?" Harry asked and stood up.

" Liam is probably on his way but Zayn is gonna be a little late" Brittany said and went to the kitchen.

" Of course" Harry said and shook his head.

" That's what I said ! " Niall said and Harrry laughed.

" So, what did you give Thomas Louis?" Ally asked and made herself comfortable.

" If you must know, we gave him this" Louis said and pointed at a cute little rocking horse that stood in the corner with a big red ribbon around its neck.

" Yup, that's right" Louis said smiling proud when we gasped. It was so cute.

" Can Thomas ride it?" Harry asked surprised.

" Pff, can Thomas ride it?" Louis said just in another tone. Louis picked Thomas up and moved the horse on the middle of the floor were Thomas sat few moments ago.

" See" Louis said proud when Thomas locked his tiny hands on the horse. 

" Oww" Everybody said smiling. We watched Thomas having the time of his life. Michael's eyes went back and forth , like Thomas's horse. 

" Here you go sweetie" Brittany walked to us with a box full of toys. I put Michael on the floor right infront of me so he would sit.Michael took his eyes of Thomas and slowly started exploring the toys.