Chapter 10- One night.

Few weeks later.

It was so not realistic. How could a person who didn't sing in a reality show, or win a singing contest, get famous like that? I can't even believe it. This isn't happening. He's getting so famous that we have to move. Screaming teenagers that live in our street wait in our garden for him. How insane is that?

I'm not gonna be one of those girlfriends who complain. If he has fans, I'm gonna respect them. They are making him do what he loves. They inspire him, like he said.

As I put Amelia's last toy in a box that was already full, Niall walked into the room.

" The house is empty, weird huh?" Niall looked around, smiling.

" Yeah" I answered and taped the box. " can you take this for me?" I asked.

Niall nodded his head and picked up the box. Before he left the room he kissed me on the cheek.

" This was the last box yeah?" Louis asked as he came into the room.

I sniffed. My eyes suddenly teared up. I loved this house, even though what happened last year, with Lenny, I still loved it. It was mine and Niall's first house. 

" Don't cry love, everything is going to be alright" Louis said and pulled me into a hug.

" I know, but this is a little bit hard, I can't help it" More tears leaked down on Louis's shoulder.

Louis didn't say anything. He knew that the hug said enough, and it did.

It was the car that interrupted us now. He beeped.

" Let's go, they are waiting" Louis said and took my hand.

" I'm just gonna take the last look before I go" I said.

Louis nodded his head smiling and left.

I walked by the walls, touching everything for the last time. My kitchen, my living room. My bedroom.

But that's what I wanted to do for Niall. That's how much I love him. I was willing to give this up for him. He was worth it.

So glad, I said goodbye and locked the door for the first time.

We had to leave in the middle of the night so no one would see us or follow us. It was a cool August night, and nobody was awake in the neighbourhood. Not even the teenagers.

We had to drive for about an hour before we were there. It was a new neighbourhood, very beautiful, for the rich people. Niall's manager Joe told him about this, that he would get a 100 % privacy here. He better be right.

This was a giant house. It had 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. It had a second floor where the bedroom were and they had one bathroom including. That house had the biggest kitchen I've ever seen. This I would get used too.

We spend the night with help from all of our friends and family to put all the furniture on right places.

It wasn't until 7 in the morning when we were done and everyone wanted to go home to get some rest.

" Good night love" Niall said as he closed his eyes. 

" Good night" I answered back but with my eyes open. The bedroom was twice bigger then our old one. It was a lot different but to make it better we painted it in same colour like the old one.

As I closed my eyes I heard someone tipping on their toes on the hallway.

" Mommy? Daddy? I'm scared" I heard Amelia's voice echo.

" Honey can you get that? I have to be in the studio in about 2 hours" Niall mumbled between his half closed lips.

" Sure" I said. I couldn't sleep anyway.