Chapter 29- Saved by the bell.

Hi loves ! So sorry for the slow update :( Just been really busy at work ya know? And all of you that are so nice to follow me, I swear to follow you all back when I have the time ! I promise, I'm not ignoring you ;) 

But this chapter is a little short, I have a alot more time this week so I'll be posting some chapters.

Hope you like it ! xxx

" Niall ! " I said when he asked Julian. He looked pretty pissed when he saw him sitting in his seat.

" I'm Julian, I'm going to be working with Marissa when she comes back" Julian said and handed out his hand.

Niall looked at his hand and then at his face again.

" Don't wanna be rude but you have a little lasagna on your fingers..." Niall said and when Julian took his hand back to check it Niall walked away.

I looked at Julian's hand. There was no lasagna.

" Could you wait for just a moment?" I asked Julian embarrassed.

" Sure" Julian said and smiled but I saw that he felt bad. Poor Julian.

I walked into the living room. I knew Niall was there. He took a beer out of the bag that he layed on the floor. He sat down and put his feet up , turned on the tv and started drinking the beer.

" That was pretty rude" I said and crossed my hands.

" Oh well" Niall mumbled without looking at me and took another sip of his beer.

" Why didn't you just take his hand? He was being polite" I said pissed.

" I wasn't gonna take somebodies hand that was covered with lasagna...jesus" Niall said and rolled his eyes when he said the last words.

" It wasn't Niall, you made him feel so bad ! " I said and turned around. " Now I know where Amelia gets this rudeness from" I said and kept walking.

" Wait ! " I heard Niall yell behind me.

I turned around, pretty annoyed. I didn't wanna talk to him when he acted like this jerk. Acted like he owned the world and he could do whatever he wants because he's famous. Did I just think that?

" What did Amelia do?" He asked and sat up.

" Like you she refused to take his hand and hissed at him that her dad could only call her princess....See what you are teaching our daughter? " I said and turned around to go to Julian who was probably waiting for me.

" That's my princess" Niall laughed softly.

Before I entered the kitchen Amelia ran to her daddy , yelling his name. Niall stood up to grab her and give her a kiss.

I shook my head and put on a embarrassing smile when I sat down infront of Julian who was wiping potato's off Michael's chin.

" Julian, I'm so sorry, I don't know what I'm gonna do about them two" I said and stroke the fingers through my hair.

" It's okey I understand. I guess he's the jealous type...right?" Julian said and smirked.

Michael who clearly had enough started to slam his fingers on his chair. 

I took him out of his chair and sat down again, letting him play with my fingers.

" Why would he be jealous?" I asked and kissed Michael on the forhead.

" Isn't it obvious? I'm sitting with his beautiful woman while he's probably sitting infront of the TV, doing nothing" Julian said and took a sip of his water.