Chapter 15- Name of an angel.

Niall's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes. I must have fallen asleep. I found that I was wet at the corner of my mouth so I wiped the drool with the back of my hand as I stood up.

I took a look at my masterpiece. The crib was perfect. I bet that Marissa would love it.

At that moment my phone started shaking in my pocket. I took it out and saw that Liam was calling.

" Hi Liam what's up?" I asked. I was a bit asleep. Why was Liam calling me anyway?

" Marissa is awake ! " Liam almost yelled.

" What do you mean she's awake? She's right here in the bed slee-" I looked at our bed and saw that it was empty. 

Then I came to my senses. Of course.

" Liam I'm on my way" I threw the phone on the bed and ran to Amelia's bedroom to wake her up.

" Princess, we gotta go" I said but she just turned around.

I grabbed a sweatshirt for her and shoes and picked her up.

She continued sleeping as I buckled her in and we drove away in the night to the hospital.

I parked the car and ran inside with Amelia and my arms.

When I was at 3th floor I saw all the guys standing outside Marissa's room.

" Niall ! " Louis yelled happy.

" Take her" I said to Louis and handed him Amelia. Then I opened the door.

The doctor was asking her to follow his finger so she didn't notice me in there.

" That's great, you are doing fine Marissa" The doctor said and smiled then he looked at me.

" I see you have a visitor, I let you two alone...the nurse will have a talk with you later Niall" He said and walked out of the door.

" Babe" Was all I could say. She was sitting up, she was almost smiling, and her eyes were open.

" Sorry if I sound rude but...who are you?" 

It was like someone punched me in the stomach with a bag full of heavy rocks.

Marissa's P.O.V

" Sorry if I sound rude but...who are you?" I asked and looked like I didn't know who he was.

The look on his face was priceless. 

I couldn't hold my laugh in longer.

" I'm kidding you Niall James Horan" I laughed.

His eyebrows went from high to low and he crossed his hands over his chest.

" That was not funny Marissa ! You don't do something like this ! " He seemed hurt. Maybe I shouldn't have done that, but Louis told me too, it was to attempting. And he was right, Niall's face was hilarious.

" Forgive me, the last thing that I was gonna do was to hurt you" I said.

Niall's hands ran slowly down and his grumpy face disappeared and instead his eyes got teared up.

He walked to me and wrapped his hands around me. His arms felt strong but at the same time weak, like he had been waiting for this so long that he was paralyzed.

" I'm so glad that you are back" He breathed on my neck.

" I'm so glad to have you here right now" I said back. My heart felt like exploding of happiness. We hadn't been so close to each other for a long time. And finally he was here, focusing on me. Not fans, not Joe , not music. Me.