Chapter 25- Losing it.

" Niall?" I asked after 30 minuets.

He was finally asleep. 

With my skills I managed to get out of bed without waking him up.

Before I went to the bathroom to switch to pj's, I looked at Niall.

Finally he got to cry and let it all out. It had always been me and he was always the stronger one. Plus, this was the Niall I knew. The Niall who cried when he needed to.

This month was gonna be a long one. We would have to go to Ireland, the press would have to know why ,Niall wouldn't be giving them any attention, people would be tweeting this or even make groups to support Niall. I don't know, I'm just guessing the great fans he has. They've never show me any hate, just comment that I'm beautiful when they see a picture of me, which I think is nonsense since I'm always tired as hell on these pictures.

I was in my own thoughts, done dressing myself in pj's and done brushing my teeth, when I heard Niall's voice.

" Marissa? Marissa where are you?" I guess he was panicking, by the sound of his voice.

I turned off the lights and walked to Niall who was looking all around with his eyes.

" Where did you go?" He asked worried. I saw that he was sweating.

" I just switched clothes and got ready for sleep...are you alright?" I asked and layed down next to him. I took his hand and put it under my cheek.

" I just had this bad dream" He said and shook his head. 

" What was it about?" I asked. I was hoping that he didn't think that he dreamed about his father death. Then I would have to tell him all over again.

" Just...nothing that matter" He said and closed his eyes.

" As you wish love" I said and turned off the lights.

I was almost falling asleep when I heard sobbing right next to me.

" Niall?" I asked in the dark.

" It wasn't a dream was it? He's gone" Niall said.

I wanted to cry when I heard him say that. 

I moved myself so close to him that I felt his breath on my lips.

" No it wasn't" I said and stroke his cheek. I kissed his lips one time before I let the tip of our noses touch. That was my way to tell him that I was hear right next to him. That he had nothing to be afraid of.

I waited to go to sleep until he was. I knew the feeling of being alone in the dark. Niall saved me from that so now it was my turn.

**

Few days later we dropped the kids at my parents house. They were too young to understand funerals.

The same day we went straight to Ireland. We spend few days there to be with Niall's family. It felt so much better when we were all together then have to grieve all alone. 

We left Ireland in peace and Niall promised himself to send his mother and brother ticket to London way more often.

We went straight to Zayn's and Liam's flat the night we landed in London. It was around midnight when we knocked on their door.

" Hey" Liam said and hugged us. " I'm so glad that you are finally here" He said and told us to come on in.

" We can go home if you wanna go to sleep?" I said before I took of my jacket.

" Stop this nonsense and come on in ! I already made tea" He said and walked into the kitchen.

Niall looked at me before he followed Liam.