Chapter 12- Please don't become an angel part 2.

All I wanted was a piece of quit. Just wanted to be alone. 

Niall's eyes started pouring up, and the nurses looked sad too. 

I stopped hearing. I didn't hear anything except a voice.

" It's not over yet" I heard in my head, over and over again.

I saw that the doctor said something to me. What was it? I couldn't hear a single word.

Suddenly my eyes went shut. I knew it. I would finally wake up in heaven. 

Niall's P.O.V

" You gotta do something ! You are supposed to do something" I found every hope disappear as I screamed inside for help. I looked at Marissa who seemed calm. The babies head was seeing but still she looked like she was high. What was going on?

" We can't open her, the baby will die while we were taking her into the right room" The doctor said as he was thinking.

I really wanted to push him or even kill him. What it seemed like minuets for me, were only few seconds in reality. But this was like a nightmare. I hadn't been with my wife for a long time, and she could just die. Right here, right now. And the baby. What did I do to deserve this?

" I know what is wrong, the scissors now, we don't have much time" The doctor said and one of the nurse handed him scissors.

" Alright Marissa, this is gonna hurt a little bit, and to save your baby we have to do it now so there's no time for giving you spinal anesthesia" The doctor said and looked at me.

" She may fade, so don't be scared" He said and suddenly he started doing something to Marissa.

I looked at Marissa who slowly passed out. 

" Marissa?" My voice started cracking as I started to cry. I didn't see the difference if she was dead or alive.

But suddenly, the doctor started yelling at the nurses. Telling them to call the surgery room.

I was leaning over Marissa but I looked to my left.