Chapter 11- Please don't become an angel part 1.

I woke up later than I expected. I looked over at Niall's site. It was a habit, and I got disappointed everytime I did because he was never there. But now I saw a card on his pillow with my name on it and beautiful flowers in a vase on his nightstand.

I rubbed my eyes tired and opened the card.

To the most beautiful woman on the planet.

I tracked down your favorite flowers.

            Lots of love- Nialler.

ps. Amelia is with me at the studio :) oh, can't wait when you have breakfast.

I was surprised by that. And what did he mean can't wait when you have your breakfast?

I stood up to smell the flowers. He was right, these were my favorite. I was alone in the house. Completely alone. It felt so good, nothing to be stressed about, not that Amelia caused stressing, just that I'm so worried that I have the baby every now and no one is around. 

I was thinking about taking a quick shower before I had breakfast. When I was about to step into the shower I remembered about the breakfast thing. 

I couldn't wait longer. I turned off the shower and tip toed out of the bathroom. Since no one was around, I was just gonna hurry down to the kitchen, take a look at the surprise thing, and run up stairs again before anyone would see me naked.

I walked down the stairs, looking around just in chase. All clear.

When I was down I had to run from the end of the stairs ,straight to the kitchen. But this was my house, I could crawl if I wanted too. 

I smiled and walked slowly by the glass door. 

But the timing couldn't get better. As I walked by the bell rang and a man was standing outside the door. He didn't see me at first but when I yelled " Oh my god" I kinda gave it away.

He didn't regonize what he saw at first but his eyes grew bigger and he quickly turned around.

I ran to the living room and grabbed a blanket to wrap around me. I really didn't wanna go to get the door. 

I slowly walked to the door, cursing myself over and over again.

" Hello" I said awkward when I opened the door. 

" Hello" The man said without turning around. 

" It's okey, I have something to cover myself with" I said and found me cheeks get red.

The man slowly turned around. As he smiled I recognized who he was. He was the new guy at work, Julian or something.

" I didn't mean to bother you..." He said as he rubbed his neck.

" No, no you didn't, just a bad timing, that's all" I said and smiled awkwardly.

" This is for you, from work. Jennifer told us that you were having a baby in August and she was in the USA so she bought all these...She just wanted you to have them before the baby was born...I don't know" Julian started laughing. He handed me a yellow bag that was full of presents.

" Wow, I don't know what to say ! erm.. thank you" I was so flattered that they were giving me this.

Julian's smile became more confident which made him more...more sexier.

" So...I would invite you in but that moment we had was kinda awkward don't you think?" I started chuckling softly.

" No it's alright, I have to go to work anyway...Well it was nice finally meeting you. The girls talk about you alot. " Julian smiled a flirty smile before he walked to his car.