[37] panic • pt. 3

THE FIRST DIALOUGE YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ HURTS MY HEART SO MUCH SO APPRECIATE IT • - • (i know you guys do :) )

•••

"Aphmau, I-I'm sorry, but please don't do that. I-It hurts." I mumble weakly, and Aphmau moves away from me almost immediately.

"I-I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"I know." I say, wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

"You can do that, I suppose. But just... Not too hard." I say, and Aphmau smiles and cuddles into me again, but lighter. I smile at the sight of her curling up into a ball and nuzzling herself into my side, as the moonlight shone onto her face, revealing her delicate features and her beautiful smile she has while she sleeps.

"Does it hurt a lot?" She asked, but the sound was muffled.

"Not a lot, just a bit." I say, recovering from the incident earlier today. She looks up at me and her hazel brown eyes sparkle, and my heart feels fuzzy and warm.

At this point, - in fact, almost this entire relationship, - I've always been the weaker one. I'm more frail, I'm more weak, I'm generally...

Not strong.

"Do you like taking care of me." I ask, but it comes out more as a sentence; a statement.

"Of course, it's not everyday you get an amazing boy who accepts the girl to take care of them. You know how like most guys always try and act tough, but you're raw and special." She whispers, and I smile as she pulls the covers up, cuddling into the warmth.

"Raw?" I chuckle softly, and she gives a curt nod.

"Yes, raw. You show yourself. Stubborn, grumpy, but you're also really sweet and wonderful." Aphmau smiled as she said it, and I let go of her shoulder and gently caressed her cheek, my fingers gently running across her skin.

She smiles warmly, and my smile grows slightly bigger.

"Go back to sleep, Aph." I say her nickname, and she smiles as she closes her eyes and drifts off slowly. She gingerly nuzzles deeper into my side, and I pull her closer.

Slowly, I succumb to the darkness as well.

•••

I open my eyes, the first rays of light blinding me. I raise my arm to block the light, and I turn my head.

"Morning sleepyhead." I turn my head back around and lower my arm, and look at the girl who was staring up at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Good morning." My voice comes out raspy and tired, as it usually does in the morning.

"I like your morning voice." She whispers, knowing that I hate the raspiness of my voice when I wake up.

"It's Feburary twenty-third." I say, and Aphmau nods. She always forgot the days, I had to remind her every morning. I try to sit up but immediately hiss at the pain in my broken rib, and Aphmau's eyes fly open and she sits up and helps me to get into a comfortable position.

"T-Thanks Aphmau." I stutter, a throbbing pain in my side.

"I was awake before you. I texted Mr Burt, told him about what happened yesterday since you told me he knew about the entire family thing. He understood." Aphmau laced her fingers with mine, gently leaning onto me.

"D-Did you t-tell him-"

"Yes, and he said he could already tell." She smiled, and I felt the heat rush to my cheeks.

"Hey, Mr Burt is the most chill teacher alive Garroth, it's fine." She smiles reassuringly, and suddenly it feels like everything was alright.

She had so much power on me.

"Hey Garroth, you never told me your family were important government people." Aphmau poked my arm gently, giggling to herself since I had skinny arms so she was practically poking my bone.

"Yeah. My dad used to work for the government, hence why we have a mansion. He retired when he met my mom, my mom had to work to earn money, but not too hard since my father was on good terms with the government. Anything bad anyone says about the O'khasis Family to the government, they'll think it's just bluff." I explain my brief family history, and Aphmau nods.

"Interesting. But your dad and brother are real jerks." She mumbles, and I nod in agreement.

"Jerk is an understatement." I say, but it comes out as barely a whisper.

"The project is due next Monday, we have until then. Today's Friday." She whispers, and I nod.

"O-Okay. You've been handling it right? I feel so bad I haven't been able to help you out with anything." I frown, and she giggles.

"You help out by just being there, Garroth." She says, and I smile.

"I'm happy I found the true Garroth. He's a different kind of Garroth, but
I love all the types of you. You have your stubborn and grumpy side, then you have your caring side." Aphmau suddenly says, and my cheeks flush red.

"And you stutter and blush a lot, which is really cute." She smiles up at me, and I look away in embarrassment.

"I'm happy when I'm with you." I say and turn back towards her, and she is grinning now, her pearly white teeth showing.

"I'm happy when I'm with you too." She gazes into my eyes as I get lost within her hazel ones. She grabs my shirt and gently pulls me towards her and places a kiss upon my lips, and breaks away.

"Did that hurt?" She whispered so softly, as if she whispered any louder the world would crumble.

"No, it was amazing."

•••

That concludes the end of this three-parter ^-^

I'll give you a small clue to next chapter:

Garroth + Project Presentation + Surprise = [38] rise and fall

OKAY THAT'S ALL DON'T COME WITH YOUR PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES I DON'T WANT TO DIE.

Cya!
-Zero