[7] screams

"Well, hello there." He looks at me, grinning evily. Nicole is behind him, along with Dante, Gene and Sasha.

The entire gossip group.

"Hello. Goodbye." I step to the side and continue walking, when I feel a hand grab my collar and pull me back.l

"Where do you think you're going?" I hear Sasha's wispy voice, and I shake my head, knowing the actions following are inevitable.

I feel an immense pain down my spine as Laurance takes me from Sasha and throws me onto the ground.

"I'm very upset that Aphmau isn't mine, Garroth." Laurance said through gritted teeth, and I knew this time around was going to be a lot more painful then most of my bullying. His right eye was twitching, his light brown hair not in the usual state it was supposed to be in. Laurance never beat me up unless he was mad.

And he was overflowing with anger.

"And how can I help you with that? Buy you ice cream?" I spit back, and his eyes widen for a second before kicking me in the side.

Sasha, Gene and Nicole soon started kicking me as well, but for some strange reason Dante didn't join torturing me.

He never did, now that I've analysed this entire situation.

He just always just stood there; watching.

I felt my sides go numb, and Gene bent down and took my glasses.

I heard the screeching of the plastic frames sliding along the floor, and I coughed.

"HEY! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I heard the familiar sound of a certain black-haired girl. The angry stomps got louder, and soon Nicole was pulled away from her position at the top of my head. My lip was bleeding, as well was my nose, and I felt a swell gathering at my lower left eye.

This was certainly worse than ever.

"STOP IT!" Aphmau swung her bag off her shoulders and hit Laurance, knocking him onto the ground.

What does she have in that bag?

Boulders? Laurance's actual brain?

She soon pushed away everyone from me, threatening to tell a teacher abouy this, and they all fleed. I could hardly move, my sides were numb, any big movement caused excruciating pain.

Laurance was a jock, he has strong legs.

Nicole is... Nicole.

Gene and Sasha take fighting lessons.

So I'm kinda stuck right now.

"Garroth? Oh my God..." She looked heartbroken, and for some reason looking at her teary-eyed face made my heart ache slightly too.

"I... I'm f-fine." I said, coughing.

"No you aren't. I'm going to get a teacher." She said, leaning back up.

"N-No, don't." I'd just get kicked out of the house for being useless.

"Um, okay. Do you think you can sit up?" She asked, this time kneeling down and slipping a hand under my head.

"Yeah." I replied, and she slipped another hand under my throbbing spine. She slowly lifted me up with slight pain, and her hands remained in their position.

"Can you stand up?" She asked, and I nodded, my legs feeling perfectly fine.

I stood up slowly, with support from Aphmau, but I couldn't keep my back straight due to the injuries. Aphmau slowly guided me so that my back would face the wall, and I leaned against it. She looked at me, holding the rim of my shirt. The lights from the corridor shone in her eyes, making them sparkle and reveal her inner emotions. She was worried, and her eyes were full of fear. I looked away again.

"Can I lift up your shirt slightly to see the damage?" She asked, and I gave a curt nod. She lifted it up and and a gasp escaped her mouth. My head was aching so I didn't bother looking, as I felt her hand skim around chest, examining the wounds.

I suddenly felt her press down on a wound on my lower left ribcage, and a groan escaped my lips.

"Oh! Sorry, sorry, sorry. I-I didn't know it would hurt that much." She said, her breath shaky. I look back at her and her eyes are glistening due to the tears in her eyes, and without thinking, my hand reaches up and wipes away the tears.

She looks at me and smiles sympathetically, and suddenly I hear quickened footsteps.

"Aphmau? Garroth? What are you- OH MY!" The footsteps turned to running from what I can hear. I look to the direction where the voice came, and Mr Burt was rushing.

"What happened? Garroth, you need to get to the Nurse's Office." He said, his expressio concerned.

Aphmau put down my shirt and I shook my head.

"No, it's quite alright. I'm fine." I said, and Aphmau shakes her head.

"What happened in the first place?" He asked, and Aphmau replied for me.

"Meteli and his gang." She said, annoyed. I manage to gather enough strength to push myself off the wall and stand straight.

"I have to do something about this. Well, Garroth, if you insist I don't call your parents or inform your brother them so be it. But do stay by Aphmau's side, okay? I know no one else truly cares for you." He said, sympathy flowing in his deep voice. I nodded weakly, and Mr Burt started walking away; not before saying one more thing.

"Don't bother going to the next hour of class, both of you. Garroth needs to rest . I'll tell both your next period teachers." He said, then continuing his walk away.

BRINGGGGGG.

"Lunch is over, but we have time. Do you want to go get fresh air?" Aphmau looked at me, pure concern in her hazel eyes.

"Sure, that would be nice."