Chapter 5

A/N: Happy Holloween! Even though it's tomorrow :) I don't know if I'll be able to update all of my stories tomorrow, but since I love Halloween, I'm going to update all of them today, tomorrow or Sunday. Let's get to it!

Sighing, Erza walked through the garden, guarding the perimeter.

Truthfully, she was quite relieved that Ultear let her guard, since the princess was using he as more of a servant then a guard. Get me wood! Make my fire! Prepare my bath! Rearrange my flowers! Make my bed! Orders like that were thrown at her every which way, leaving the girl unable to do her real job.

She held back sneezes that urged to be let out and blow the whole garden to shreds. Sighing again, she continued her patrol, spacing out.

She bumped into someone, and she stumbled back a little, bowing her head bashfully.

"I am terribly sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." She said. "No, it is alright." The voice that spoke was smooth and masculine, and very sophisticated.

Her eyes widened a small portion, and she bowed. "Excuse me, Your Highness." She said, embarrassment seeping down to her bone.

An awkward silence started filling the air, and the red head slowly got up from her bow, her face still flushed slightly in embarrassment.

"Would you mind accompanying me for a walk? I have a guard taking over your patrol." He said and she nodded reluctantly, not knowing how Ultear would react if she knew.

They then began to walk out of the garden, tense and awkward.

A/N: I'm sorry for the STUPIDLY short chapters. I'm sorta blocked on ideas, and I'm trying to update as most as possible >~<

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

~Strawberry-chan